• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MMTGh.jpg

I really enjoyed it. The biggest reason why the beach irritates me so much is because I ended up ripping half my toenail off on a sharp rock when I went swimming with this girl one drunken night. It was mostly my fault. But seriously though, **** that beach.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something needs to happen with the hair/glasses. Looking a bit like harry potters evil twin.
cross post from yohji thread
finally got my hakamas in and I really love them, so soft and comfy
smile.gif
got a lot of funny looks but lots of positive comments as well! I actually like them more than I expected to.
(sorry for weird color palette, had to blow out the contrast to see the folds of the garments)

YYPH/black t shirt/YYPH/chucks

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Firefly that is oh so dope :slayer:
Keep on going!

Snake, I'm pretty sure all the beaches around there are rocky :(
All the locals brought some kind of swimming shoe.

Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jet
"what does this have to do with your pic quality dumbass?"
Why is jet attacking me? Is there a magic button on this thing that I am not aware of that makes pics not suck? I thought I was in the jet-safe zone
Me and my gf were at a show the other night both taking pics and her 4S makes them so much better :(

camera+ and is free

Nice polo Aether, I wore that back in the 12th grade

it's the chest clippy thing, and the phone which kinda looks like you got a juice box in your hand that's making it 12th grade. but sporty like jv wrestling here I come.

Last edited:

fireflygrave

Reaction score
looks good kindofyoung but I think the first look would be really killer with some boots rather than white hi tops

edit: thanks for all the nice comments you guys :D the glasses are my reading glasses, didn't take them off for the pic b/c I was gonna blur my face but got lazy

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good kindofyoung but I think the first look would be really killer with some boots rather than white hi tops
edit: thanks for all the nice comments you guys
biggrin.gif
the glasses are my reading glasses, didn't take them off for the pic b/c I was gonna blur my face but got lazy
yeah I agree, a pair of black/brown boots are on my list since earlier, but there are other things with a higher priority right now (mostly knits and a pair of black jeans)

edit: hey svb, you wouldn't wanna donate your pair would you?
laugh.gif
inlove.gif

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Snake, I'm pretty sure all the beaches around there are rocky :(
All the locals brought some kind of swimming shoe.

Yeah I'll probably bring a pair of five fingers next time :nodding:

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments everyone. The outfit was a hit at the wedding too. Unfortunately I didn't know the groomsmen were wearing ill fitting grey suits, so I kind of showed them up. Oh well.

Its nice to dress up every once in awhile. I never get a chance to wear my structured blazers. It was nice to rock the TOJ trousers for the first time tough!

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Schneider/Ploier/Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads