• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks a lot Brad and bb1 for the recs. Attachment this season is very intriguing to me. A few months ago bb1 recd me junhashimoto and that collection was stunning to me, but Japanese sizing is difficult to me because I require quite a lenghthy rise. This is definitely an avenue I wish to persue so thanks for both understanding what I'm going for and the rec itself. Church.

Considering how colorful jun's ss12 look book was, I could definitely see you wearing some of it. It's pathetic but all my purchases from that collection were either black, gray, white, beige, or khaki. Relative to past seasons Attachment is becoming far more colorful too. I like how this trend looks in the photo shoots but have yet to fully embrace it.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Not sure if this is my man crush talking but I think those are fine. What brand are the pants, the UU....

:blush:

The pants are the Uniqlo Undercover drop-crotch sweats from the spring/summer collection. In retrospect, I wish I'd picked up a pair in every color (well, every shade of grey, since I think that's all they had).

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa...Notwithit did you have those zips added? And shah since when do you wear rings?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

And shah since when do you wear rings?

thanks Synth :)

I been had this one ring on in every fit I've posted or at least 99% of them

HtmQV.jpg

edit: lol i don't like bokeh for sake of bokeh, i took this some years back, experimenting with med format.
Kiev 88CM, Arsat f2.8/80mm, Quantaray +10 Closeup, Hoya HMC 62mm UV(0), Hoya 62mm PL-CIR

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm going to have two-way zippers added to all my t-shirts
brace yourselves

no one will ever be able to doubt slutty potential for said tees....

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually if the Hulk did that, he'd make life so much easier for himself

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Actually if the Hulk did that, he'd make life so much easier for himself

I feel like he doesnt usually get enough time to unzip. Maybe velcro sweater a la raf simon?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually went out tonight and did something that didn't involve shooting pool alone, so I thought I'd try something a little different.

o0wbhd.jpg

• J. Lindeberg
• CK Jeans
• Levis (Yeah I know they're not great, but ****** has outgrown all my other blue jeans.)
• PF Flyers

Feed me your delicious tears.

Last edited:

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think if you wore some brown shoes instead of those pf flyer (albins?) that would look good, Rob. Also, try a proper sleeve roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics