• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For Christ's sake, your spelling and grammar are horrendous.

Lurk a bit more, and learn the language first and learn to express yourself clearly and succinctly.  Only then, make a few, choice posts.  Failure to do so means no one else will understand you, not least the person you are critiquing.  Take note that inane "critiques" (if your illogical ramblings can be termed that), however ungrammatical, will always be pointless.

omq thanx so much 4 tryinq 2 help me understand all that txt but i think i qot it alreadie nd i am not coming back 4 another fitpic until i am looking swole as **** ok

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
everyone needs to read this
lol8[1].gif

http://fuckyeahstyleforum.tumblr.com/post/30023201294/streetwear-denim-primer-the-players-part-1

Dammit, I read through the past posts and never realised my early idiocy on SF had been preserved for everyone's amusement for all eternity. Ah, well - I so deserved it.
smile.gif

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

so...which dopeass outwear piece should I buy, dus? can't spend too much because i'm a brokeass college student :\
(0)

fixed

Last edited:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't buy outerwear now. Just buy a uniqlo micro down vest to wear under your normal fall outerwear until it gets absoloutely freezing and then just get a cheap puffer coat because at that point it'll be so cold nobody will give a ****.

Last edited:

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't buy outerwear now. Just buy a uniqlo micro down vest to wear under your normal fall outerwear until it gets absoloutely freezing and then just get a cheap puffer coat because at that point it'll be so cold nobody will give a ****.
just wanted to let you know we're about to enter into fall/winter.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And?

Even if you don't want to get a cheap puffer miid-season winter sales are a great time to pick up more cold-enduring outerwear.

The uniqlo down vest easily allows you to have a buffer of 10-15* more than your outerwear normally offers while still layering comfortably under it. WIth the vest, I go down to 40* with my ToJ (and I could go even lower with a cashmere sweater, but leather and cold aren't great for each other).

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
This is styleforum we're looking for the most expensive solution to a problem.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And?
Even if you don't want to get a cheap puffer miid-season winter sales are a great time to pick up more cold-enduring outerwear.
The uniqlo down vest easily allows you to have a buffer of 10-15* more than your outerwear normally offers while still layering comfortably under it. WIth the vest, I go down to 40* with my ToJ (and I could go even lower with a cashmere sweater, but leather and cold aren't great for each other).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads