• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thank you, hopefully that shuts up the financial planners

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ We already know what your face looks like...
shog[1].gif

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm moving into my new house on the 1st and my room has a porch so **** all y'all.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
I don't think hoozah was referring to owning a place, but more that some of you guys have messy or ugly looking rooms. And I kind of agree with him. One would think that the attention to detail with something like personal style or appearance might overlap with other areas in life. Maybe not.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every once and a while we get someone who looks awful and lives in a shithole. The symmetry is beautiful.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think hoozah was referring to owning a place, but more that some of you guys have messy or ugly looking rooms. And I kind of agree with him. One would think that the attention to detail with something like personal style or appearance might overlap with other areas in life. Maybe not.
I was actually about to write something similar than I came across your post. You can pay $500 rent for a mediocre apartment, but you can make the inside look nice with some clean and simple furniture and do some house cleaning every second day of the week.

/end

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You can pay $500 rent for a mediocre apartment, but you can make the inside look nice with some clean and simple furniture and do some house cleaning every second day of the week. /end

Hm, Like Brian's apartment in Queer as Folk, or Steve Buscemi's hermetic hobby room in Ghost World...

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

SW&D Anthem

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

<3 conspicuous consumption

Whoa, memories. Juvenile, Big Tymers, Manny Fresh, Hot Boyz = Me circa 2003 acting like I was gangsta all Sean John Tall T's and Air Force Ones which I detested even having a small scuff on. I was also allowed to say "*****" cause I was hispanic! White kids couldn't get past ni.. ahhh 8th/9th grade politics, good times

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its always the same 20something student know it alls who seem to derail these threads...

23 here, don't consider it a home until the warm Caribbean air caresses me all over :inlove:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Knucks - what polo brands have you found that fit you? also dress shirts... I have a friend with a build like yours and he can't find anything. If it's big enough to fit the traps/shoulders/chest, invariably it's too long (mostly) and wide (a little) at the hem. Thanks.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Knucks - what polo brands have you found that fit you? also dress shirts... I have a friend with a build like yours and he can't find anything. If it's big enough to fit the traps/shoulders/chest, invariably it's too long (mostly) and wide (a little) at the hem. Thanks.

Appears to be a Brooks Brothers polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads