• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

transient

Reaction score

More Photo's of my new N&F Skinny Guy's 15th Annv Camo and my new Fiorentini Baker Elf's. What do you think fit/style wise?

[spoiler/]
Whole lot of ass in these pics, hope they're not as tight as they look. I personally really hate the look of fresh denim with sleek boots but that's just me.

Last edited:

a la mode

Reaction score
Whole lot of ass in these pics, hope they're not as tight as they look. I personally really hate the look of fresh denim with sleek boots but that's just me.

These are definitely tight, but it is there first wear and I think the pictures aren't a good reflection of true fit. They feel good, albeit tight. The truth is I hope they stretch a little. This is the type of honest feedback I am looking for.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not a real WAYWT as I didn't wear it out. Just trying out my new jacket and thought I would post.

YYPH SS12 Silk
YYPH AW11 Cotton
YYPH AW11 Wool gabardine

That shirt.
fing02[1].gif

I hope the meathead Nigerian ballers realize that you've left them in the dust. If not that shirt should inform them well

hipster

Reaction score

Lifestyle pic (pulling weeds). No idea what the hell my left foot is doing. Maybe I was turning?
TXSyB.jpg

AA
Ande Whall
Julius
I think the AA sheer jersey loose crew is my new favorite t-shirt, at least in terms of the cut. The neck is just wide enough that it's not strangling me, which is a good compromise between a regular crew neck and an actual u-neck. The body is pretty long and has enough of a taper that there's some stacking at the waist. The sleeves could be a little longer and slimmer, but I say that about almost every t-shirt.
Also, has anyone tried having a tailor dart the seat of a pair of jeans, a la Wings + Horns? I like these Ande Whalls (Grifter cut), but there's some serious diaper effect going on.

thx for this, just ordered a 3pack. did you notice any shrinkage after a wash?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2vj54so.png

Maiden Noir Overshirt
Vintage MIJ Chambray
Junya jeans
Duckie Brown modified bucks

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Notwithit would look good in some dior homme. Speaking of which, I think you should size up on those 19cm you posted. I personally think they better with a bit of slouch.

Yeah, I sold those, and I'm keeping an eye out for a pair of 29s.
thx for this, just ordered a 3pack. did you notice any shrinkage after a wash?

This is actually fresh out of the pack. Not sure what kind of shrinkage there'll be at this point, but hopefully not much.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, Unis fucked that up big time ahahah.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2vj54so.png

Maiden Noir Overshirt
Vintage MIJ Chambray
Junya jeans
Duckie Brown modified bucks

I can't tell how your clothes fit, or really what they even look like. I guess the brand list is supposed to help me find north but it's just making me think Aether does this look cheaper.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can get the loss of details, but they're on my body, it's pretty clear how they fit..... also dying at the Aether comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads