• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
huh, i have a big head and hair that never stays down...maybe i should synthesize my hair.

what do you do when you get it cut? just get the sides/back trimmed and leave the top long?

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It gets boring to give advice on jeans or to tell people their sweaters are too big/small. Synth posted something different, and it was really, really good, but didn't seem quite perfect (if it had been just right there wouldn't be a whole to say), which leads people to offer opinions on how to improve it. In any case, I think the strong reactions are a good thing, even if they're not 100% positive.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im just mad that this is not "lets give steveoffice advice even though he doesnt post fit pics that much" thread :angry:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
actually that dude has a point, your hair is great how it is, but you do consider yourself a poet. I would say that hairstyle would suit you for those types of looks. Well, actually both suit that fine.

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

im just mad that this is not "lets give steveoffice advice even though he doesnt post fit pics that much" thread :angry:

haha, that's honest! you should try out some new ideas then and post :nodding:

Want me to come take a picture of you? We can trade hair and styling tips. I'll bring Cosmo, you supply the 'tinis!

actually that dude has a point, your hair is great how it is, but you do consider yourself a poet. I would say that hairstyle would suit you for those types of looks. Well, actually both suit that fine.

I'm a terrible poet. One time I wrote a poem about **** and Tiresias. It was really bad.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I meant your nature, your essence

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's true, I'm kind of like an albatross.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't wanna start anything here, but it's pretty funny how people here refer to you as "this guy" or "that guy".
We're having a conversation here. People here don't know each other unless they've met in real life, still you would never call one of the inner circle SF posters "that guy".

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why be constricted by formality my dude, forums are meant to be colloquial

Last edited:

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not about that. It's about not being friendly for newcomers.
SW&D clearly has it's group of "inner friends" who refer to eachothers by their username etc.
The rest is like "this guy" or "that guy". The tone isn't very welcoming.
I'm gonna stop bitching here cus I can see this turning into **** really fast.

derrida26

Reaction score
since when do we obey grammar rules on the internet? most people know what a comma splice is anyway, and it's not like a semicolon somehow adds to the meaning of his post

Last edited:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's not about that. It's about not being friendly for newcomers. 
SW&D clearly has it's group of "inner friends" who refer to eachothers by their username etc.
The rest is like "this guy" or "that guy". The tone isn't very welcoming. 
I'm gonna stop bitching here cus I can see this turning into **** really fast.

c'mon man. everyone who should be posting here is an adult (or almost one) we don't need to cup their balls for them as they figure out how to converse on an internet forum.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
synth, what does your hair do when you don't have product in it? you puttin product in it on the daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads