• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I HATE low rise jeans... 501 sit on my natural waist just as i like them. I got rid of the my other low rise jeans... they elongate my torso something turrble

I was doing interpretation work today and walked around a big oil plant. My acne jeans kept dropping down a bit and I had to pull them up frequently hahaha. Also wore a brown perfecto leather jacket, chunky shawl collar cardigan, v-neck j.crew tee and the required steel toe boots.

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tira those jeans sit way too high. It is really hard to look good with jeans that sit at your natural waist.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was doing interpretation work today and walked around a big oil plant. My acne jeans kept dropping down a bit and I had to pull them up frequently hahaha. Also wore a brown perfecto leather jacket, chunky shawl collar cardigan, v-neck j.crew tee and the required steel toe boots.

Please tell me u are not a chemical engineer?
rotflmao.gif

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please tell me u are not a chemical engineer? :rotflmao:

I was walking through one of the buildings on Suncor and saw this scronny asian kid who looked really out of place and that's the first thing that came to my mind.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, I work as an interpreter. I *********** came to a company to learn more about on shore oil drilling and I have to follow him and, well, translate.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He posted an actual receipt of his purchases.

as affirmation of what he posted was ACTUALLY what he said it was? oh, ok. But why the nuclear flaming to begin with? I mean, who critiques someone's f'g drywall?

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's something very awkward about a person who criticizes the value of the materials used in what looks to be the apartment of another styleforum member. Clearly this guy doesn't use just any mustard.

Me thinks Emperor Puyi was not allowed to know the world outside the walls of the Forbidden City, and is having a hard time adjusting.

Last edited:

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

I HATE low rise jeans... 501 sit on my natural waist just as i like them. I got rid of the my other low rise jeans... they elongate my torso something turrble

those don't "sit" on your natural waist. you pulled them up too high so they are at your natural waist. no jean is supposed to sit at your natural waist.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
The jeans are at his shoulder blades to be precise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads