1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

I know JDMay was talking in the context of SF and high fashion, but to say that Aldens aren't "expensive shoes" overall by giving Lattanzi as an example is like saying an M5 isn't an expensive car because there exist cars that retail for $500,000.

2. Eason

Eason Senior member

Don't know where you come from pal. What a load of bollocks. He's fat therefore he's unhappy, that other bloke was a bit foreign looking therefore he's a terrorist, him who uses paint on his photos is ugly therefore hes, uh, well, whatever. You, my friend, look utterly ridiculous in most of your pictures, in my opinion, but people don't make judgements about your life from them. He dresses badly therefore he probably doesn't sleep well.[​IMG]
    you, my nobody faggot, are... oops! I mean friend, not nobody faggot sorry friend!! English is not my first language so I make some mistakes when talking to friends. Cunt. Take care! (is correct?)

3. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

If I, by no means a high roller, can impulse-buy something, then it's not that expensive. What I was saying was it was really dumb to use Aldens as the centre of his "you're too poor to buy a pair of these" tirade when pretty much anyone here can own Aldens if they want a pair.

4. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

i was lol'ing, drew when the fuck you comin to LA foo

Either: not soon (haven't been in years)... or very soon, like within the next 6 months [​IMG] My strings are pulled by satan or something, I have no plans for tomorrow either really

5. telemark

telemark Senior member

if you insert "my friend", "good sir", or anything of that ilk into a sentence where you are insulting someone, you're a tool

Seen what you done 'dere. Rightho, noted. I wern't insulting, honest!

6. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

If I, by no means a high roller, can impulse-buy something, then it's not that expensive. What I was saying was it was really dumb to use Aldens as the centre of his "you're too poor to buy a pair of these" tirade when pretty much anyone here can own Aldens if they want a pair.

right, even poor poster here agrees with the alden thing.

7. telemark

telemark Senior member

you, my nobody faggot, are... oops! I mean friend, not nobody faggot

sorry friend!! English is not my first language so I make some mistakes when talking to friends.

Cunt. Take care! (is correct?)

Well that just bloody settles it right there then. Back to nobody faggotdome I go. Tschüss!

8. Exit English

Exit English Senior member

There has only been one new image in the last 4 pages. Whats up with that?

9. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

I like how caring about fitness/general health = meat head. Viewpoints like that are one of the reasons you don't ever see any available motorized carts by the entrances at any Wal-Mart.
    You go to Wal-Mart? I had a bunch of replies to stuff said in the past couple of pages but this thread has been shitted on quite thoroughly, Kelvin/NN need to post a fit

10. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Mellowfellow, I know its redundant to say this, but your fits are always perfect. Keep posting!!
    There has only been one new image in the last 4 pages. Whats up with that?
    Wasn't gonna post, but here goes Don't really feel comfortable wearing jeans this skinny, ehh (tailored to dior 17.5 cut) [​IMG] RO J Crew Levis Marsell

11. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

Hiding your cat's identity?

12. APK

APK Senior member

You go to Wal-Mart?

I had a bunch of replies to stuff said in the past couple of pages but this thread has been shitted on quite thoroughly, Kelvin/NN need to post a fit

Never my first option, but I'm literally a 90 second drive from one, so it's inevitable that I wind up in there for a quick item or two a few times a month.

13. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Senior member

Truth. I'm a poor college student and I still can afford some Indys. I just cut back spending money on alcohol and eating out so much.

14. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

[​IMG]

Woolrich
    RL
    Zegna Napoli XXX
    Incotex
    RL

15. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

[​IMG] DRKSHDW Nudies (brand new and hiked up high, uncomfy as fuck) PF Flyers

16. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

No beef but that picture makes you look abnormally small (like <5' small)

17. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Never my first option, but I'm literally a 90 second drive from one, so it's inevitable that I wind up in there for a quick item or two a few times a month.

If it's a 90 second drive, why don't you just walk there, you fat sedentary fuck?

18. Strombollii

Strombollii Senior member

Sorry for the quality: I lost my digital camera the other night. Rainy as fuck for the last day of the term. [​IMG] Polo Don't know the belt Nudie Doc M [​IMG] (It shames me to admit this, but) American Eagle (seriously, the trench is actually a decent buy) Nudie Doc M

19. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

[​IMG]

Off to play a serious poker game for the first time in a while.

20. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

^^^^ eeeehhhhhhhh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.