• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks man, yah I love it, gonna keep letting it grow.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lane i like how you went from being mad awkward looking in your clothes to looking comfortable and making you clothes look lived in. props ( do people still say this)

the creepy stairway from before didn't help either

cloonz

Reaction score

lane i like how you went from being mad awkward looking in your clothes to looking comfortable and making you clothes look lived in. props ( do people still say this)
the creepy stairway from before didn't help either

I think it has a lot to do with him blurring his face.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what about my sad face in the second one

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got back from 5 days in Scotland, absolutely loved it. St. Andrews is the best place in the world

Scotland is awesome. My sister went to school at St. Andrews, and I went out there to visit her and tour around about 4-5 yrs ago. Great place. We explored castles, towns, cities, wind blasted landscapes and lochs, went to a distillery, etc. Weather was typically Scottish with lots of pissing rain (it was April). Perfect drinking weather.

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Scotland is awesome. My sister went to school at St. Andrews, and I went out there to visit her and tour around about 4-5 yrs ago. Great place. We explored castles, towns, cities, wind blasted landscapes and lochs, went to a distillery, etc. Weather was typically Scottish with lots of pissing rain (it was April). Perfect drinking weather.

The culture is really vibrant, people are very nice (even though i'm a lowly american). Love the castles, and the whisky there is far better than any blended whiskey stateside

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I considered going to st andrews for uni, but the fact that one of the main high lights listed in the prospectus was a fish and chip restaurant and the nearest city is an hour or so away I decided against it. Kate Middleton went there though and she's hot though so it may have been worth it.

Last edited:

Miran2

Reaction score
I considered going to st andrews for uni, but the fact that one of the main high lights listed in the prospectus was a fish and chip restaurant and the nearest city is an hour or so away I decided against it. Kate Middleton went there though and she's hot though so it may have been worth it.

I know that fish and chip stand and I will swear by it! I would say 2% of my body weight is from their chips...and another 2% from their kippers. Another attraction is the curry they have in the canteen courtesy of the St. Andrew's Mosque and Islamic Society. Best curry I have had in my life...although to be fair, I can't really eat spicy food and I haven't had too much in the way of curry...

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From what I saw, the women who attend SA are really beautiful. There was a dearth of restaurants and coffee shops though, which was a bit disappointing.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Miran, weren´t you told not to continue with the food posting? Do you wanna a couple more months in the hole??

ramp

Reaction score
Lane, is that a denim jacket? Can't really tell from the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads