• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who cares about the photos, just post your deets and save hagg the effort

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder.

edit: Teger, you too? Well dang, now I'm all scared.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
what sucks about cdhagg is everything. BRING BACK MIRAN. let's trade.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
moo - this is really awful. My eyes bleed looking at this mess of colors and patterns.

Your photos, as always, are very good though.

Congrats on the new watch too.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what sucks about cdhagg is everything. BRING BACK MIRAN. let's trade.

Miran is back! Miran2 is his name.

but speaking about banned members, why is Whatever123 now banned?

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moo, the jacket's really nice but it kinda clashes with the shirt, and the silk of the tie doesn't go either (you need a wool tie, or anything with texture really). Swap shirt & tie and that'll be a good outfit though.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes, perhaps a solid shirt would have been a better choice. What else would you alter?

Coat looks great (cloth, I mean - hard to see fit). I would tone down the pattern clash with a simple pale blue shirt.

Did you need/have to wear a tie? With this coat, I'd probably just go with a nice BD oxford with a good roll and leave it at that.

If you're going for a tie, a navy, brown, rust grenadine with the pale blue shirt would work wonder.

For pants, I'd go light grey here.

For shoes, with a plaid coat, I don't think these wholecuts / boots match the formality level, you'd be better off with wingtips or norwegians.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

Coat looks great (cloth, I mean - hard to see fit). I would tone down the pattern clash with a simple pale blue shirt.
Did you need/have to wear a tie? With this coat, I'd probably just go with a nice BD oxford with a good roll and leave it at that.
If you're going for a tie, a navy, brown, rust grenadine with the pale blue shirt would work wonder.
For pants, I'd go light grey here.
For shoes, with a plaid coat, I don't think these wholecuts / boots match the formality level, you'd be better off with wingtips or norwegians.

Noted, thanks.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he gets mad at people asking for discount codes
rimshot.gif
puzzled.gif
ok...

On another note, miran2 just sent me a PM. Seems that once he created his new account, a moderator told him that he is not allowed to post. Miran2 is obeying, for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads