• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hosoi had the best style for sure. I remember leaving shirts hanging out of my snowboarding pants to emulate him in like middle school even though he was way before my time. :embar: (I snowboarded long before I started skating since I was always into bikes and snowboards growing up)

With all the talk about motion in clothing I was tempted to post this in the [ S O O N ] thread a while back

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some new things (clothes, haircut, complete lack of facial hair):
hSiVll.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geller x 2, right? How do you like those pants?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks a lot better then the cardigan fit.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love black + olive. Since you're rocking those black shoes, though, I'd switch the tee for a white one. That way the two black pieces don't suddenly pair together in an offputting way.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geller x 2, right? How do you like those pants?

Yeah jacket and pants are Geller, tee is Uniqlo and shoes are Silent. Love the pants.
I love black + olive. Since you're rocking those black shoes, though, I'd switch the tee for a white one. That way the two black pieces don't suddenly pair together in an offputting way.

Hmm, not a bad idea. Thanks. :)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rompson

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^

Not as bad as i thought those pants would be when i saw them in RP.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Possibly an off-day. I'll try to get a new cardigan before you guys get bored of this one. I didn't get a haircut, but I tried to make it less helmety. Thoughts?

i think youre doing toward the right direction with this, but you need a shirt that has a less stiff collar, or perhaps a shirt that has button down collars so it looks more collected/clean.

crop the hair on the sides

IMO glasses are ok to wear, i personally hate contacts. however make sure you get a pair with more interesting frames, maybe a tortoise shell colourway.

the cardigan and jeans are fine, the shoes are nothing to complain about

also stand with better posture

:satisfied:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads