• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

None of their leathers have branding, and most outerwear has none or it's very minimal. T-shirts and sweatshirts are another story.

youve got that tech overcoat/hybrid right? thats a great piece :slayer:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dsquared
Not a make I usually like, but this was an exception (due to the lack of visible labels)

I tried that on about a year ago. The color was alarmingly bad on me.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Reminds me of Drivesslowk, I really like it

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gora singh

sup
peekaboo
ervell bd/cadet sweater novis plokhov sidepanel pants/carpediems

Last edited:

miran

Reaction score

sup
peekaboo
ervell bd/cadet sweater novis plokhov sidepanel pants/carpediems

Magnificent, my Hindou friend, Magnificent.
I have been crusading...nay, jihading...nay, non-violently starving myself...for more ethnic-wear...nay, clothes from other lands...on WAYWT....but it was greeted with ridicule and derision, until now.

As with any Bollywood movie set...the colour combinations leave me blinded. Every colour in the rainbow is there and gushing at you at lightening speed. I love the pink turban. I would have preferred a pink tunic....but the cream with the bejewelled whatevers, accented with red paisley whatevers, looks fine.
But the shoes...those shoes...that is not authentic! I know! Not gaudy enough. I have seen those dainty slippers made of the same material as the tunic...where is your pair?
The hosiery/pants also seems unauthentic..it should me more wrinkled...like stockings that have seen better days...and made from the same material as the tunic...

And why are you not standing in some jiggly pose in front of some cardboard TajMahal cutout...

All in all, magnificent! You wipe the floor with Shahinshah's Taliban-inspired drop-crotch itchy-wool terrorwear. (I'm not saying that's the same culture as yours, I am not an ignorant ****, I am not American)...

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not hindu, but watevs

not another land - this was in scottsdale :) (cousin's wedding). honestly i wanted something less ostentatious, but i literally got this kurta last minute and it's the only one that fit - i would not combo red with pink otherwise (pink being the colour for all the bride's side's pugrees/ramallas). i opted out on the punjabi slippers and stuck with my clunky derbies. the pants are proper kurta pajama bottoms - the legs taper a lot, if i pulled up my kurta you would see 40something inch waist pant cinched to my 29" - drop-crotch-style.

it's fuckin hot in arizona during the daytime... thanks for the compliments

Last edited:

miran

Reaction score
ah, sorry. I thought you were HIndu. I guess you are also Muslim. What a surprise! This thread is chock full of them.

The bride is from Ramalla? Holy ****...how did she get to Scottsdale?! God be praised...she must have had quite the ordeal to travel out of the West Bank...I heard security is total nightmare when you are leaving the Occupied Territories to go and get hitched...plus it can't be safe...I heard Ramallah is one of the most volatile places in the West Bank...something explodes there at least once a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics