• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
high caloric intake is known to accelerate aging...

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand why people think I'm much older than what I am?

I mean, you got a lot of MC footwear things, your general look is business casual, sometimes psycho-business casual. A lot of it has a vintage or dandy flair to it, as if you're drawn to that - tri-tone boots, for example, repro denim, that Goodwear leather jacket, you carry a briefcase sometimes, I mean this is not how people perceive 28 year olds

Oh well I'm even much younger than Moo and own these stuff, does it mean I'm old?:satisfied:

Reaction score
0950.jpg

P1050.jpg

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
second fit in particular looks really good to me.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In respect of my earlier post addressing whatever's comment, I will not note the reasons why you are just the latest in a long line of people to be shocked by how young moo is.
I haven't gotten a chance to sit down with it yet, but I'm hoping that the continuous delays didn't take some of the wind out of the sails with regards to the finished product. Speaking of the delays, my buddy from high school did a pretty in-depth interview with Jeezy recently in which Jeezy has sheds some light on why he was laying low for a lot of 2011.

thanks for the link. will read when ive got some time

real is back 1 and 2 were great mixtapes

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Real deal Pendleton from a long ass time ago (50's - 60's based on what I can tell).
The rest of the fits got some . . . problems.

Can't say I like the coat, but I think your colourful enough without the turquoise hoodie, think it would look better with a more boring hoodie or without one.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What the **** is all this picking on Mr. Moo ****? You all need to just shut the **** up and eat a god damn sandwich. Bunch of toothpick looking pricks. And put on some ******* socks! I don't need to see your bony ankles under your ******* Thom Browne wannabe rolled up trousers, you unfashionable looking pieces of ****. Every one of you is a disgrace to the sex and should be converted into women. Hell, Uncontrol's already there.

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tuesday - cold and bright.

Tuesday.jpg

Unbranded Loden cap
Bleu de Paname
S2A shirt (unseen)
Albam
Tricker's
Saddleback

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is that pinned? I was thinking of doing the same with mine

Not pinned! It just stays up on any textured clothing, I wanted to pin it because I tried it on with leather and it slid off.

ok bows where can I buy that scarf, that **** cray

Stephan Schneider

:cry: i thought it was because i liked to wear it wrapped around like that too i didn't know he cheated !
but it is very nice, i am growing increasingly fond of the moustache, soon he will have to get some wax for it. hair is perfect length all over no longer buzzed like a melon's soft fuzz on the sides and a pineapple sticking out from his scalp on top
bows in light of this great success i am compiling all whatever123 posts to send you on fb

No pins! No cheating!

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lame pic, but I'm wearing this new Wolf vs Goat oxford today. I think it might be a tad too short, so I thought I'd get some opinions on it. The jeans are Naked and Famous Weird Guys, so the rise is a little low. You don't even want to know the shoes I'm wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads