• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CDHagg, you should ignore the teasing / occasional and keep posting. We just have a tendency to latch onto every perceived "mistake" and exploit it but it's all in fun!
We've all gone through it and still do, it's just part of the community. So keep your head up and continue to post fits and critiques, it's a public forum after all
smile.gif

Um... I already am "ignoring and posting." That is, I am keeping my head up and posting fits and critiques, because this is a public forum...

Thanks for the advice, but you are too late as I have already begun to enact what you suggest.
satisfied.gif
Adapt and survive, after all!
biggrin.gif

Jk, actually I'm already writing a suicide note. I hate yous guys.
confused.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know why so many regulars here seem more concerned with Scott's height than he is. He's never danced around his short stature when it's addressed, so I don't know why it's periodically brought up. Would you he rather wear lifts and top hats?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
nobody brought it up but the troll from the rolling hills of the westward road

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Um... I already am "ignoring and posting."  That is, I am keeping my head up and posting fits and critiques, because this is a public forum...

Thanks for the advice, but you are too late as I have already begun to enact what you suggest.  :satisfied:   Adapt and survive, after all! :D

Jk, actually I'm already writing a suicide note.  I hate yous guys. :confused:

Great to hear, I was worried you had let the bullies get to you and disappeared on us

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tween, you have a tendency to defend a lot of questionable posters. What´s up with that?

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great to hear, I was worried you had let the bullies get to you and disappeared on us

I'll be disappearing tomorrow.
crazy.gif
Jumping off a cliff. What to come with me? I really need someone to help me find a cliff (I don't even know what they look like, but google said that cliffs are the preferred suicide method), and if you'd like to jump with me I'd appreciate the company.
frown.gif

By the way, before I die I'm going spend all my money to hire a hit man to kill as many SFers as possible. Especially guys who wear pink and use the c-u-t-e word!

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'm the same height and I can't recall a single time I've wished I was taller.
I don't really notice honestly.

right! i guess being short is okay for some things ... but doesnt really fit into the fashion industry. after all, how many midgets you see in shows? even m. jacobs wouldnt touch that ****.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
edit: Redacted.

Not that I'm not a total dick, just that it's not really necessary here.

edit 2: Damnit, miran, you beat me to the edit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads