• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diniro

Reaction score
It'll help if you (Moo) emphasize proportions/finding clothes that fit your body type before dropping exorbitant dough on high fashion brand names. Your fit would probably improve if you didn't tuck your pants in those boots, which shorten your legs and make you look stumpy, especially while wearing a mid length oversized jacket.

Newman

Reaction score
Getting cold and festive.
Unfortunately Christmas doesn't give me the greatest lighting - the coat is navy, jeans are black, hightops are grey/black.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6526967005_6b7f80c4d6_z.jpg

Here's another one. One of my entries for the epaulet comp.

Is this an SF competition or something?

Love the pants.

nou-nou

Reaction score
I was just very tempted to take a swing.

Dumbass for being angry? Right. It's ridiculous for a straight man to bristle when accused of having a twisted sexual orientation.

No. Being a mature adult means not being able to accept a innocent compliment. Right.

nohio

Reaction score

Dumbass for being angry?  Right.  It's ridiculous for a straight man to bristle when accused of having a twisted sexual orientation.

How quickly you've gone from being a long-winded bore to being a boorish windbag. :confused:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dumbass for being angry?  Right.  It's ridiculous for a straight man to bristle when accused of having a twisted sexual orientation.

You are an idiot.

And probably also closeted and self loathing.

Cacatfish

Reaction score
when I go out with my wife in the city, she always mentions if I am "cruised" by a gay guy.
I usually take it as a compliment. You should too.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No. Being a mature adult means not being able to accept a innocent compliment. Right.

No-this guy was sitting there with his girlfriend, wearing clothing that barely deserved the title, when I walked by. He said that I looked cute, not as a compliment from one gay man to another potentially-gay man, but as a sarcastic insult of the fact that I had obviously put some thought into my obviously-more-expensive-than-his clothing. He was establishing that he is a better man than I because he doesn't care about his looks, that his disregard for civility puts him above me. It was most definitely not a compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads