• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First WAYWT pic...

Fjallraven
Vince
New Standards
(not pictured) scuffed up indy 405s

I think this would be a lot better without that shirt. Even just a plain white tshirt would be fine. It's making you look wider or something - not to mention it kinda clashes. I like the jacket though.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Someone give me a summary of what's going on?

The guy who looks like he's doing the Mick Jagger Strut in most of his WAYWT photos still doesn't know what a lot of words mean.

jwied82

Reaction score
^^ i have never blocked anyone on here, but im seriously getting close with that guy. But all his posts are probably gonna get quoted anyway, so it'd likely be pointless.

anyway:

superfine
th
superfine
bikkembergs

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

^^ i have never blocked anyone on here, but im seriously getting close with that guy. But all his posts are probably gonna get quoted anyway, so it'd likely be pointless.
anyway:
superfine
th
superfine
bikkembergs

bro you've been dominating lately. Good ****.

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm liking that, jwied. You'd do well in DH

jwied82

Reaction score
thanks.
DH has always been on my radar as a brand id like to try (kinda wish i would have got a pair of the ubiquitous 19cm raws when they were big a few years ago), but have never had the chance to.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah I noticed he has really square wide shoulders with almost no traps and a neck that are for the wrong body type lol.
So it's cheaper in Korea than here- and I use Peter Lee who is known for being cheap, but decent quality.

While scrounging around SF to see where I should visit on my trip to HK, I came across Peter Lee. Decent quality and cheap but would you recommend him? Some of my pages were a little dated, how much did you pay for, say, a sportscoat or a suit? Feel free to PM me, the information helps a lot. Thanks.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try Nicolas Andreas Taralis also.
Similar fit to the DHs from what I've heard - he used to be the creative director @ Dior

miran

Reaction score
[quote name="jwied82"
[/quote]

This is the beard one I was referring to...the same pose and figure over and over and over again...

xCrunchx

Reaction score
I asked this before but nobody answered (afaik) is miran = malakas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads