1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Keeps the riff raff out

at least in theory

2. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Distinguished Member

3. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Distinguished Member

fuck all y'all!!!!!!!! :fence: :mad: :box: :angry: :deadhorse: :mad: :slapfight: :angry:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011

4. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior Member

LEAVE THE DONKEY OUT OF THIS! [​IMG]

-Sincerly,
    PETA

5. Lane

Lane Distinguished Member

hmm, ill do research on dis, thanks for the tips.

I'm surprised, interesting perspective. I dunno, bald people get mad discriminated more than you know.

6. Stazy

Stazy Distinguished Member

My game plan for dealing with balding is a buzz cut. Makes it far less noticeable and is low maintenance. Any other route is too much work for too little return.

7. Lane

Lane Distinguished Member

yah ima do the same if the other shizz doesn't work out, and tbh during my more juvenile years thats all I rocked, because it was sick looking and low maintenance. Getting into fashion made me wanna change my hair. Didn't know shit about hair or even cared before.

8. reedobandito

reedobandito Distinguished Member

So many good fits these last few pages. Shit's downright inspiring

9. miran

miran Senior Member

May I ask what you have been smoking, Reedobandito? Or perhaps you need to get your eyes checked, I can research a good optometrist for you in Portland.

The last few pages have been downright lunacy...droning on and on and on about hair loss, page after page of uninspired fits peppered with inane, random nonsense...

If you suspect hair loss, shave your head and move on. I can recommend an excellent razor...
    Else, there is the wig boutique...moving on.

10. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Distinguished Member

I thought about giving a sympathy thumbs up but I don't want to be disingenuous. You suck and you're not funny.

Lane, I know you're trying to change your forum image or whatever but talking like a mini scott.m is annoying and you're not fooling anyone.

11. jwied82

jwied82 Senior Member

balding young f'ing sucks, but i really dont think id ever consider hair replacement.
    I feel like mines pretty bad for my age, but i figure all i can do is just try and do the best i can with what i have, which means keeping my hair short or shaved and wearing beanies alot :/
    But i noticed it slowly starting to go quite a few years ago, so ive had a while to accept it.

And lane, hair loss is a slow gradual process, its not like you'll notice it coming out in clumps or a huge change from one week to the next. But maybe you do just have a naturally high hair line and it will stay the same for years and years, ive known a few people who that was the case for.

Oh, and thanks for all the positive feedback lately guys. Glad alot of people liked the sweater i wore today... its just a simple thin cotton sweater, but i guess the knit is pretty cool. I rarely wear it for some reason, think i just never found what i thought was quite the right outfit to wear it with.

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

[​IMG]

13. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior Member

Looks like you got your period? Or your man hasn't given you any sausage tonight? lol Relax I was jokin. Why so serious?

---------------------------

Balding is not that bad. If you don't got the confidence then yes balding sucks.

Today bald heads are much more acceptable than years ago, and many women find bald sexy. Also buzzcut gives a more masculine tough image, than droopy hair or afros or twilight bitch hairstyles.

14. Biggskip

Biggskip Distinguished Member

@Eason Fit is perfect in my eyes, but the hair is getting a little to long and pointy. I know you had mentioned going to get a haircut, is that still in works?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.