• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Here are some shots from the lookbook I had on my mind. Maybe I'll give it another go tomorrow.
aUn7V.jpg

bBOVR.jpg

9UoBh.jpg

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

playing dress up with some sweat shorts. not sure if i should even consider leaving the house like either of these but figured I'd see what was up.
sporty ****?
5OllL.jpg

playing with proportions / channeling Facetasm FW 2011
CJPE7.jpg

T4beq.jpg

Swing and a miss? Chances are i'll end up wearing something close to the first one anyway, so whatever.

LMAO wtf are you wearing bro

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

playing dress up with some sweat shorts. not sure if i should even consider leaving the house like either of these but figured I'd see what was up.
sporty ****?
5OllL.jpg

playing with proportions / channeling Facetasm FW 2011
CJPE7.jpg

T4beq.jpg

Swing and a miss? Chances are i'll end up wearing something close to the first one anyway, so whatever.

tumblr_lkhrsiDXE91qjcwuzo1_400.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tween that is pretty funny man

Those legs :inlove:

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with ed about the volume thing, shorts need to be longer and more flowy etc. Darker colors layered are easier too. The first pic is pretty awful, the other two works better because there's more **** going on, it's still a bit of a miss but...

WAYWT tights-induced commotion is hilarious.

Bottom line : GO FORWARD

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hendrix that is boring

sporty ****?

Your first pic reminded me of this. Don't ask me to explain why, maybe the puffy top and skinny pants/tights and glasses. Doctorworm. I had those silver Rafs but bought wrong size and had to sell...

ey1jK.jpg

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some shots from the lookbook I had on my mind. Maybe I'll give it another go tomorrow.
aUn7V.jpg

bBOVR.jpg

9UoBh.jpg

This guy looks like a ******* ninja on a day off. You can´t pull this off. The fits I´ve seen on you are usually ok, even pretty cool sometimes, like that last one with that sick sweater you didn´t whether to keep or not. Stick with that.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hendrix that is boring
Your first pic reminded me of this. Don't ask me to explain why, maybe the puffy top and skinny pants/tights and glasses. Doctorworm. I had those silver Rafs but bought wrong size and had to sell...
ey1jK.jpg

This is one of the best fits ever IMO, that jacket was like 4k retail IIRC, its amazing, deffinitly grail piece if it shows up in a 50/52.

Those rafs are falling apart ahaha

Last edited:

jwied82

Reaction score
tween, ive been trying to do the tights/shorts thing a few times lately, as youve probably seen in a few posts in this thread. It really isnt an easy thing to pull off...but i was just layering black/grey pieces so that made it a little easier. I really like the tights in the first one, but i didnt think the red shoes work. I could picture something like some sleek y-3 hightops with it though, and a slightly longer, less shiny, but still sporty jacket (something like one of isaoras soft-shells). also think itd be better if the shorts were a few inches longer.

would help to be japanese too, haha... i say that because it seems that kind of look generally works way better on japanese guys than anyone else (im trying to picture the outfits from that lookbook you posted on someone like myself, and itd probably look completely ridiculous)

anyway..

polo hat
chat c win coat
merino hoody from tj maxx
(old) helmut lang pants
spring courts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads