• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
clothes can accentuate "flaws" but i don't know what he was on about anyway, trolling i suppose

Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think his ears are bad at all tbh. I think its clearly obvious when people need to get work done, and this isn't one of those cases.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

super happy that you're getting wear out of those boots, NWI

Yes, huge fan of the boots, super-glad I bought them off you. Keep me in mind next time you buy dope footwear that's a size too big. :D
Uncalled for. Clothes and body composition (within reason) are both fair game in a thread like this. Taking shots at someone for a "flaw" that can only be corrected via surgical procedure crosses a line. And yes, even if you preface said shot with "no hate."

I agree. The appropriate way to mitigate the the damage done by any comment, insult, &c., no matter how awful, insulting, and uncalled-for, is to conclude with "I'm just sayin'."

Works every time. :nodding:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

3Sixteen
SNS
TB
Thom
Tanner Goods
APC

This is cool man, but like I mentioned in another thread, do you really see yourself wearing ninja tech stuff?

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is cool man, but like I mentioned in another thread,  do you really see yourself wearing ninja tech stuff?

the problem with entry-level stuff (sounds douchey to call it that, but whatever) is that once you've had that kool aid, you want something that tastes way better...

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is cool man, but like I mentioned in another thread,  do you really see yourself wearing ninja tech stuff?

It would be a HUGE transition, no doubt. Just an idea I'm playing with, really. I like my current style and feel comfortable in it, so I certainly wouldn't abandon it or get rid of my current wardrobe. It'd simply be an alternative wardrobe, something to wear out when I'm not at school/work. Also wanna get a DR jacket.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
that murse-blazer-tights-nb pic has to be erased from the internet it's just awful

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
someone should just start a thread: "MC SW&D Ed. (What I wear at work and off)"
some dudes seem to fit in that category like i can see reedo wearing his current style at work and go tech at night

we can all be batman!

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

someone should just start a thread: "MC SW&D Ed. (What I wear at work and off)"
some dudes seem to fit in that category like i can see reedo wearing his current style at work and go tech at night
we can all be batman!

Wonder if tech ninja would work at bars (just turned 21)...

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
do you think this works @ bars?

fitpic from Epoc @ Sufu
6415312733_7672aa20b3_b.jpg

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why wouldn't it? would they be all like "sorry, buddy. but you look like you are about to karate chop someone with some crazy gadget and then zip up your colour changing jacket and we'll lose you in the crowd..." because that bouncer is a dick if he wouldn't let you know because of that. **** that guy

edit: ah toasty ninja'd me.

that's epoc, right? yeah he def wouldnt be let into a bar

Last edited:

malakas

Reaction score

Uncalled for. Clothes and body composition (within reason) are both fair game in a thread like this. Taking shots at someone for a "flaw" that can only be corrected via surgical procedure crosses a line. And yes, even if you preface said shot with "no hate."

i am truly sorry to suggest some sort of surgery procedure, ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads