• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you get US Dept. of Defense permission to wear those khakis, or are you just looking for a beat down?

I did indeed. It's a good thing I didn't bust out leather elbow patches because I'd have dozens of english profs swinging at me.

markmont

Reaction score
markmont%20waywt_11.18.11_01.png

markmont%20waywt_11.18.11_02.png

buzz
iron heart sbg
mister freedom / sugar cane
visvim

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i had a tcwalters moment and thought, "oh **** son"

love that buzz

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
is this an xray

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LoL no just trying to church up a picture my wife took..It's hard to make a nice picture when you're not the one taking it..oh well. And you're one to talk about bad pictures! :tounge:

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i am an expert on bad pics :D
i was scrolling bottom to top and noticed that I can make out even the numbers on your touchscreen phone's keypad it was liked the nekked body scanners at airport

markmont

Reaction score
il ciclista - those jawns are nooooo where near retirement. Camera gear is hella expensive - I'm bout to sell my M8 - thank goodness for for resale value.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah leica tends to hold a really good value. I was going to sell off all my Nikon stuff to get a 5d mkII but my wife wants it to do some portrait work on her own so now I have to buy it straight out..there goes 2400 then another 500 for lens, etc..luckily strobes are universal haha. Are you going to get another rig or just get out of the camera game?

miran

Reaction score
That girl has a touch of Audrey Tautou to her...
Such a shame about everything else...such a waste, like a virgin sacrifice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads