1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bows1

bows1 Senior member

They do have a right to do that, and fortunately most people on here don't like the people who just do that all the time, and they usually get banned. Them having the right helps to let others know that they suck.

2. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

we just re-did the deck and the railing is too high for me to rest the camera on there and take a pic where i used to.
    this is my new place now :eek:

hand is bandaged and hidden away. might disturb some viewers

LOL!
    looks like a nice fabric on there!

3. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Am I missing something? Is snow really some ultimate cage fighter or some shit

4. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

^ he is quite accomplished, very skilled fighter imo.

I agree on this, I usually don't pay too much attention to the details MC guys get picky about, but the sleeves are distracting in SvB's case. But, as always with SvB, still a decent fit and better than 90% of what's out there.

As for hazing talk, I don't recall ever being hazed. Maybe SF was a different place four years (holy shit...) ago?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  5. the shah

the shah Senior member

eww no, boxer. he turned down that MMA / UFC garbage for sake of pure sport.

for his bday i sent him a signed sugar ray poster bc he used to smile all the time like snow hehe :D

1 person likes this.
  6. DLester

DLester Senior member

how bout a lyfestyle pic, snow?

7. 1234

1234 Senior member

Snow what weightclass do you fight in?

8. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

ballerweight

18 people like this.
  9. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

WAIT. THE BOXER THING ISN'T A JOKE? SHIT SNOW, YOU'RE BADASS.

10. fireflygrave

fireflygrave Senior member

must be decent because your face doesnt look broken to shit :)

11. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

snow is just that good. his right hand is fine because he actually had it tied behind his back during the fight.

12. CDHagg

CDHagg Senior member

Heck, snow probably K.O's his opponents just by glaring at them. (Which is why he always smiles for StyleForum - wouldn't want to injure anyone.)

13. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

and now everybody thinks the boxer thing is a joke... a "cool thing" about the internet is that nobody can tell when you're being sarcastic. take it easy guys.

14. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

lol, thanks for the feedback guys, legit, so keep it coming.

TLDR: Not Trolling...

Polo's were stored with collars folded up hence the huge roll but I have like 10 of them for $12 a pop so they're easy to work with. Will continue to improve the fits with some better cuts, materials, and I like the 3-5 button idea. Have some no-show socks so will switch to those where appropriate.

PS Jet, I ain't trolling. 1. As was pointed out I mostly joined here through the MC side and used to work in an office 5 days a week so most of my energy went to shirts/pants/dress-shoes... my casual stuff's at a mid-level but essentially still college age status. 2. These pics are actually me, I never really bothered posting pics before because most of what I wear isn't pushing the bounds of what anyone's going to think in terms of personal style or a bunch of SF specific status brands. I do however think there's a place for my 'style' which is basic solid fits and color blocking, etc. I've been here for ages and also the SW&D 'look' has changed quite a bit over the years. Back 4-5 years ago it was a lot more about Americana / workwear and now it's closer to what SuFu's was about IIRC.

Lastly, my summer wardrobe's actually pretty different from my winter one. Summer's about polos+v-necks, washed out jeans or shorts, and slim footwear. I hover around a mix of SoCal beach style with a bit of trad. Winter's much more about thick textures and quasi military inspiration...

2 people like this.
  15. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

he knocks me out with his smile :inlove:

3 people like this.
  16. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

wow brad... does your girlfriend know you're uber ghey?

:D

1 person likes this.
  17. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Senior member

Such a shame that nice looking mug could get beat up [​IMG] Take care of yourself, Snow!! [​IMG]

18. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Surprising the league allows Snow to have such long locks of hair, could be potentially hazardous

1 person likes this.
  19. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

oh you gaaiiiz :blush:

i was banned for using these neighborhood hair ties because the metal conch could have been harmful to my opponents. now its just straight pharmacy hair ties (goody i think)
    [​IMG]

Dles, I box in mmm hightops (OG) and rick owens tees. i look horrible in rick shorts so i cant post up a pic.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  20. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

how did you guys not know this about snow? the code for this :box: is :snowmanxl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.