• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I prefer walking around with a 8 D-cell sony boombox on my shoulders. The batteries last for 25 minutes but it's pretty boss.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Maybe it's just me, but when I see people on the street wearing those big cans on their heads I can't help but laugh a little. It just seems a bit unnecessary.
But at least they're decent headphones and not of the neon-colored skullcandy variety.

Ah man, you say that but when you listen to those puppies, it's like you've transcended to a new plane of existence. Well it was for me when I got my Sennheiser HD 25-1's (the original, not that SP ****). Now, an iMod filled with 320kbps mp3'd flac files , a pico amp and a pair of limited edition Beyerdynamic DT-770's later, I couldn't be happier when listening to my music. Don't mock it till you try it.

ajchen

Reaction score
27044_612761818246_505878_33208366_1770180_n.jpg

3sixteen
Flat Head F380
Quoddy for 3sixteen

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1, for someone who apparently has no style (cough) you do quite well for yourself. Those jeans and shoes are great.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JackM
82 degrees in the ATL today; on my way to class.
3vmM

Absolutely awesome, Jack. Nice.

puddin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
There's a world of difference. A good set of headphones is awesome, especially compared to ****** ipod ones. I don't use my Sennheiser HD280s anymore because I didn't bring them to Korea, but I'm tempted to buy another pair of big, closed headphones sooner or later. In summer it can suck, but in winter it's actually sort of practical.

sennheiser 25-1s for life. best headphones i've ever had, and relatively inconspicuous too.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
25-1's aren't really that good. the portability of the can format and build quality is the only thing they have going for them. I'd rather use iems for the outdoors.

Indoors there are much better options for the price.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Would like to see jcrew shot jackm swagjacked from.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow lol that was straight from the jcrew lookbook

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I often plagiarize the look book. Like I said, I wore this except w/ dbs. The other week a female coworker said I looked just like a page out of the J. Crew catalog. I took it as a compliment.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin
wow lol that was straight from the jcrew lookbook

Down to the sleeve roll hahaa. I guess it really is that hard to put things together when you have no clue what you're doing. Beats looking terrible doing it on your own though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads