• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
t278X.jpg

new boots, a bit too dark to see them well though.

hmm which jeans are those? i guess some dior 19cm but which wash and where can i get some ;)?

What jacket and jeans? Very surprised those tiny hems fit over those boots.

If I wore this it would be a deeper V much longer and jeans would have a wider hem with some less stacks. I don't buy into this small hem/chunky boot aesthetic personally.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even after listening to the song????

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What jacket and jeans? Very surprised those tiny hems fit over those boots.
If I wore this it would be a deeper V much longer and jeans would have a wider hem with some less stacks. I don't buy into this small hem/chunky boot aesthetic personally.

You are "meh" on all my fits haha :( It is DVN bomber and Dior 19cm jeans. I would usually go with a deeper V but they were in the wash.

I completely love the small hem chunky boot aesthetic. Not if its red wings or anything workwear like that though. I also love small hem sleek boot aesthetic. I will leave wide hem to others. Makes me look bad.

btw you were right about those white suede Margiela boots, those fat bitches could not be tucked, back they went. I will never lurn.

hmm which jeans are those? i guess some dior 19cm but which wash and where can i get some ;)?

Jeans are light blue and covered completely with grey wax. I bought the only pair I have ever seen or heard of in any size. If they get damaged or lost I am really really screwed.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Even after listening to the song????
I know the song, but he ain't a ***** he just looks like his name should be pierre that's why it don't make any sense. And carrying around a box of fish fillets?
What jacket and jeans? Very surprised those tiny hems fit over those boots. If I wore this it would be a deeper V much longer and jeans would have a wider hem with some less stacks. I don't buy into this small hem/chunky boot aesthetic personally.
You are "meh" on all my fits haha :( It is DVN bomber and Dior 19cm jeans. I would usually go with a deeper V but they were in the wash. I completely love the small hem chunky boot aesthetic. Not if its red wings or anything workwear like that though. I also love small hem sleek boot aesthetic. I will leave wide hem to others. Makes me look bad. btw you were right about those white suede Margiela boots, those fat bitches could not be tucked, back they went. I will never lurn.
Jeans are light blue and covered completely with grey wax. I bought the only pair I have ever seen or heard of in any size. If they get damaged or lost I am really really screwed.
The best example I can give is a recent pic snowman posted looking down at small hem big boots and it looked bad imho (sorry snow). I think 21cm would look a lot better with those but the bomber is nice, all your pieces are I ain't hatin dawg, I just have a thing against small or fitted tees I like them long and slouchy as ****.

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like you fits a lot DLester, would look better with relaxed/slouchy tees
I used to buy super fitted shirts, feels so much more comfy a size up as long as they aren't huge in the body. Went from an M -> XL in Uniqlo cotton tees, fit so much better
Those jeans are awesome, too

Sunday after Halloween fit, lazy

FQA2C.jpg

ToJ
Geller
Flathead
Margiela

Last edited:

miran

Reaction score
Last edited:

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
the pants look kind of dumpy. they are also too long for you.

you need to burn those shoes and get some boots.

matching handkerchief with your scarf (which is also ugg) is unnecessary.

your undershirt is black which doesnt go with your brown pants or light grey cardigan.

the scarf looks like a cuttlefish attacking your neck; too long, crappy fabric, bad color, tassles....

the cardigan appears to be of really crappy quality and the grey/white is pretty meh.

upgrade to iphone 4s

the jacket looks ok. you should keep that.

ps. stop shopping in that store you are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads