1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

reg chucks would be better unless those don't have the heart on them (only because i like chucks to be plain)

i think it needs a different shirt but im biased, as i don't like the rg fencing shirt at all

1 person likes this.
  2. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Why so blue, panda bear?

Would be better with a jacket, not really a fan of the sweater as a top layer in an otherwise dressed up fit. Also, better shoes would be better

He murdered a rug and videotaped it? What a depraved soul

I hear they head west on Ventura Boulevard

Jacketshorts looks weird as does the peeking hem of the shirt

Wonderful, what footwear?

Jacket isn't doing anything for me

Don't like how the tank makes your mid shapeless, reminds of empire waistlines and those are abominations

Juxtaposition

Looks good.

How can SF hate what it knows not?

Unbutton the jacket
    So weirdly awesome

1 person likes this.
  3. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Thanks for the feedback dudes

Basketball jersey is just something fun and comfy. More of a layering piece if anything.
    Still experimenting with tanks. Had to look that one up KitKira, thanks and I agree. Almost makes me pear-shaped actually. Not sure tanks are my thing, probably better with a uneck.

Artishard: Pants are 'My Pants' over on Yoox. Check sig for details, they should have size M left which would fit you better. I'm wearing size large and they are actually pretty fitted as is. They are just cheap and easy going trousers with elastic waistband.

IMO I think the outfit would look better with low top footwear like black CP achilles. I prefer a fuller cut pants with hi-tops

NOBD: The camera angle is actually taken at about my upper thigh to hip region thus IMO it makes the basketball jersey shapeless. I did stand pretty far back though, 20ft or so. Will be picking up a tripod this weekend to experiment with.

I still want some drop crotch shorts or some nice black shorts in general, would look pretty good w/ hi top KVAs IMO

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Senior member

The sneakers are the black crazy laced KVA, right?

5. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Yes they are, it was a pain getting the laces the same length and zipper is not smooth as I had hooped but I think it is because the ankle is too tight.

2 people like this.
  6. APK

APK Senior member

[​IMG]

And you're somehow legitimately puzzled why people give you so much grief?

4 people like this.
  7. APK

APK Senior member

Huh?

1 person likes this.
  8. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

I am your past, Stanley -- and I am here to kill you. :eek:

[​IMG]

Toulouse Lautrec's Carmen. You were supposed to see my fit reflected in the glass, but that didn't pan out. Here it is anyway 'cause it's the best thing I've seen in awhile....

1 person likes this.
  9. APK

APK Senior member

Can you please provide some examples? (0)

1 person likes this.
  10. APK

APK Senior member

Cool, please find the posts. I wasn't aware I'd even made three comments about tcwalter, let alone three comments about him with regards to how you alone felt about him. But I'll gladly eat crow if you're right.

11. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

stop using thumbs up as a place to make comments that aren't likes, fuck

14 people like this.
  12. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Relax, that was meant as a harmless throwaway observation (hence the non-invasive thumbs comments), not a serious accusation (!) but here's two. Don't remember where the other was.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/131495/random-fashion-thoughts/52785#post_5178846

http://www.styleforum.net/t/131495/random-fashion-thoughts/52800#post_5178912

(thumbs comment -- get him, brad t!)

13. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

39 people like this.
  14. APK

APK Senior member

Ah, I thought you meant it was something I had brought up on many occasions, not two comments that were part of the same strand of dialogue.

I don't really see how that and the post that started this whole mess makes me "heavily-invested" in tcwalter, but whatever. I'm not sure why you continue to make comments toward me after you requested via PM that I put you on ignore.

1 person likes this.
  15. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

This. Can't really have a discussion if responses are hidden in the thumbs (and it makes responding far more trouble than it's worth)

4 people like this.
  16. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Relax. Like I said, it was a harmless observation. I guess I'll just let you get back to insulting cdhagg (this time) with impunity... I've learned my lesson. :facepalm:

17. zissou

zissou Senior member

Mikey, I mean this in the nicest possible way- wearing straight leg pants and rolling them high makes you look like a little kid. I'd recommend slimmer trousers/jeans with a little stacking.

Also, I don't know if the Halloween elf pic can ever be unseen.

1 person likes this.
  18. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

At this point in the game, giving CDhagg crap is a sign of lack of imagination. Ironically, for such an "uncool" dude, he deals with the dust ups with more grace than most regulars.

2 people like this.
  19. snake

snake Senior member

this, essentially heh

[​IMG]

20. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Unfortunately at this point, he believes 100% of the shit people give him is because he is CDHagg and not because he is fucking annoying. This in turn causes his posts to grow increasingly more obnoxious over time since he does not understand that a lot of what people say is directed towards stupid commentary rather than some fictitious personal vendetta.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.