1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Distinguished Member

lol is this a real thing? I need more info and pics!

also when I'm out with friends I'm really really camera shy, and when I'm not camera shy I guess I'm not hanging out with people that take many photos.

2. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

All angles:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I like everything about the tween fit except the part where the jeans meet the shoes.

3. Tico

Tico Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

more school fits

4. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Distinguished Member

thats the thing, i guess i cant picture nyc being quiet. there would never be a spot in toronto for me to take a pic of myself :eek:
    i hate it when my neighbour catches me...and hes my uncle haha

5. Master Milano

Master Milano Distinguished Member

Last two pages have been great, Tween whats the jacket underneath the vest? pretty awesome

Real quick photo of school fit with increasingly awkward pose, jeans fit a lot better than they appear here..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. driveslowk

driveslowk Distinguished Member

Tico has some good, simple fits.

Regis should have sized up on that cardigan

I always wish Rick jackets would fit me as well as they do Kunk. The sleeves from XS to L are literally all the same length give or take 1/4 to 1/2 an inch.

SVB, stark looks great on you. What size is that?

Snake and I are slowly melding into one person

7. GoSurface

GoSurface Distinguished Member

Thats a really great look Tween.

8. reedobandito

reedobandito Distinguished Member

MM, shirt looks a little long/frumpy for the rest of the fit. Consider tucking or a shorter shirt?

9. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

It was a joke dayum, notice the mean mug. Anyways I thought you were all philosophical and shit? Age does not equate to wisdom

You did huh? Did you throw it into S mode, take out fuse 19 and see why a bemmer could never compare?

Hey man, I don't know what it is with you and over-sizing. Not everyone is built like an 11 year old and likes the concept of "drape". The cardigan is supposed to be cut at the waist, If I remember the model pic right. Also it stretches like crazy. Its already way past my waist and I've worn it maybe 2 hours. A size 5 would of looked ridiculous

I swear 1 hour to put on a dress, it never ends

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011

10. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Distinguished Member

big time. been wearing mine for few months and it's at least half a size bigger (fits even better imo, not as snug in the shoulders). i liked your fit regis, but white pants in the middle of october? i'd switch out the shoes for your laceless brown margielas (the ss10/11 (?) ones with the elasticated tongue or w/e)

11. Master Milano

Master Milano Distinguished Member

I thought it looked strange! my original pic was tucked but I deleted it from my phone when i was moving pics around. This shirt has a strange fit, really slim on the arms and slightly boxy at the body. Makes me wonder if it's purposely done that way so it can be slimmed down later (sounds a bit ridiculous)

I am getting it tailored (shorter) along with a shirt i thrifted, but don't know don't know any tailors that i can trust (recommendations?). The lady at the dry cleaners always insists on cutting a couple more inches more than i want...

12. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

I love incorporating white into fits, its that tacky ass Cuban part of me from watching my grandfather wear white pants/white guayaberas all day

In this case, tonights activities called for an item of white clothing, which I think is dumb because there are so many shades no one is to match anyway. I'd like to wear it with black virgin wool trousers and a slouchy neck white t to be honest with those exact shoes. Or take a page from you and get some black/gum vagina sneaks that Ive been thinking about for a while

13. driveslowk

driveslowk Distinguished Member

This is what I'm talking about. I never said wear it oversized or draped, it looks like it's too small/ tight in the shoulders. I guess if it stretches out it'll look fine.

14. miran

miran Senior Member

Alright, enough. I am not Malakas. And for the record, and as far as I know, there is no such word in Greek, despite what the wikipedia says. Maybe amongst the Greek-American youth, but I am not a member of this sub-ethnicity and am not familiar with their lingo. There is a word "Malaka"....it means clutz or dork. It's what you call yourself curisingly when you accidentally spill a glass of wine, etc. Translates like "OH shit!" or "Shit, I am a dork!". It doesn't mean wanker. From the name "Bilzario", I will bet SF member Bilzario is Greek or Greek-speaking....and I ask him/her/it to back me up. There is another poster here called "Malaka" also, I checked. I looked at Malakas' posts. Seems a vulgular clueless type...the same caliber posts as Stanley van Buren or RegisDB9. Not my style... Also, is that your fiat? I don't think it is...

15. ManofKent

ManofKent Distinguished Member

They're on the borderline - they don't look bad, but would look better a little less squared off.
    Great jacket
    I wouldn't have thought of wearing a gilet over that jacket but it works okay.

Untucked shirt and that jacket doesn't quite work for me - I like both pieces on their own though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.