• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
yeah but those sneakers and those pants are awful awful awful.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really, they're not. Maybe his pants could be hemmed slightly, but he nails the margiela look.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I think the hem is too wide, it's sloppy compared to the top. Taper or hem.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
yaaaaaaaaaay mellowfellow

that ervell looks awesome on you, love the black boots. Excellent soft-militaria.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
drunk+fast scrolling had me thinking mellowfellow just grew a topknot and shaved the sides. :eek:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When did you start doing that. You do remember saying that you don't do that right?

Yah, I did when I was talking to hendrix. I actually explained I was gonna go back to wearing my **** on the reg during that argument as well. The only reason why I even stopped wearing my clothes in school was I thought it had a negative impact on me. The reason why i thought this was brads gf gave recommended I read a book, and it helped me change into a more positive person. I thought wearing black **** was just gonna keep me in that state of mind, but then I realized that was irrelevant.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo Lane, just want to say it's good to hear about someone actively trying to make their life better. I've known a lot of miserable people that stay miserable because they're too lazy or scared to change. Some years back I was in a similar spot and decided I wasn't going to stay that way. Now I can't imagine what would've happened if I'd just kept going the same direction I was headed. And def agree that whether you wear a lot of black or not is irrelevant.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey thank you for these posts, they mean a lot, honestly....

Eckhart Tolle's "The New World" thats the book, linguist.

I felt like a *** for reading it at first, I actually tossed it aside and didn't read it for like two months. I randomly just chose to one day, and it changed me completely. Glad I got to thank her and brad when I met them. Just realized that the "voice" in my head was my greatest enemy and not my comfortable refuge which I originally thought.

LOL tween

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Why deny yourself the knowledge of what a festering cesspool of filth and despair the world really is? I can't imagine ever wanting to willingly delude myself into thinking this life is worth living and that happiness is anything but a construct or has ever existed. My lack of ambition is the only thing keeping me alive anymore.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really thought that, it was especially hard for me since I had "self-educated" myself with Stirner, Nietzsche, Shopenhauer, Sartr. All of which pretty much ruined me mentally. Existentialism as a whole really wasn't a good route to take in highschool, lol.

Last edited:

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I feel sad I like to ********. Carnal pleasure is the only way to deal with the black abyss that is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads