• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lel and Platypus need to point me in the direction of a nice wall store where I can go and buy myself a good wall.

Fluery

Reaction score
Synth if that is the ervell green oxide, I actually have that too. I rarely wear it though, need to tailor the body a good bit. Did you tailor yours? Doesn't look as billowy as mine always does.
I also love the way margiela blazers are cut.

Lel that looks pretty good man, I like it. Is that one of the original toj's? Did they ever do a belted model? Can't remember...

Last edited:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

6341612f.jpg

my brothers wedding was this weekend and somehow the only "lifestyle shot" I have is this one from a hike this morning with my dad hahaha
APC
Vince
RRL
Vintage

did you end up visiting my hometown for the wedding?

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yeah... maybe that'll improve my fits

In all honesty it really does.

Having a blank slate for a background and a level view lets you get probably the most objective view of your fit, I was pretty surprised when I first started taking pictures and noticing the difference between how I looked in the mirror and on camera.

stick

Reaction score

I want a Fluery - Synthese meetup .

Honestly. They seem to have the same everything. Even the painted Neil Barrett sneakers that they're both trying to sell.

IIRC, Fluery also did the bleach thing with his jeans that Synth did.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@notwithit The suit looks pretty good in most respects, but I think it's too tight in the waist. The jacket really looks like it's pulling when it is buttoned up. Also, you mentioned that you'd be wearing it for work. Not sure if you care, or maybe it's the look you're going for, but the jacket is very short. I know that's a look that people go for, but it's not my personal taste.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

did you end up visiting my hometown for the wedding?

No, we actually didn't. We decided to keep things closer to both sets of parents and the rehearsal dinner was in Cheshire and the reception was in Southington

Fluery

Reaction score

Honestly. They seem to have the same everything. Even the painted Neil Barrett sneakers that they're both trying to sell.

Haha, he's looks cooler than me though :p The sneakers are awesome though, just big enough to annoy me while wearing them though. Great with tapered black jeans. You should buy them ;)

Anyway, I need a little advice. I'm going out to a nicer place for dinner with a girl and want to look nicer. I just quickly threw some stuff on to hopefully get an opinion. I pretty much always wear jeans so this is a little new for me.

I've never really worn pants with a rise this high, I feel like it's making my torso like short. I might add a jacket, I have a more traditional navy one, and then a shorter black kva one.
jzHXbiuj1wFuD.JPG

Better with black laceups?

jb0GzHGcTdQcj3.JPG

Last edited:

Bilzario

Reaction score
You look almost perfect.
What's with the weird boots though? :lol: Texas dinner?

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i think i over dressed for this particular office, but this is what i could put together with my wardrobe. first day:

surprisingly i was not hot at all throughout the day (kept cardigan on).

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Haha, he's looks cooler than me though :p The sneakers are awesome though, just big enough to annoy me while wearing them though. Great with tapered black jeans. You should buy them ;)

Anyway, I need a little advice. I'm going out to a nicer place for dinner with a girl and want to look nicer. I just quickly threw some stuff on to hopefully get an opinion. I pretty much always wear jeans so this is a little new for me.

I've never really worn pants with a rise this high, I feel like it's making my torso like short. I might add a jacket, I have a more traditional navy one, and then a shorter black kva one.
jzHXbiuj1wFuD.JPG

Better with black laceups?

jb0GzHGcTdQcj3.JPG

WTF I thought this was a picture of me for a minute.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He also does a mean Synthese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics