• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Very boring dry cleaner attendant is the best I could describe that shah fit. Yet I don't really like the really relaxed look so my opinion is a bit personal

you look like a hobo

I LOVE the hat...the tarbouche, i mean...

thought this deserved to be quoted. :laugh:
tcwalter07
"**** ***** if u were bout to blow ****** up wit one a yo bombs id be like yo dis ***** dressed nice"

haters, hate, etc. i don't know who half of you are but these are all good :lol:

best to look at that while bumping some cheb khaled sup synth

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
^Not "hating" on you bud, just my opinion of that fit

Drawstring trousers should not be worn past the front door (imo)
Shirt looks alright
Should of just worn sandals, CP's look out of place
Hat is meh

Last edited:

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tumblr_lstk5t1JlJ1qzu6nxo1_500.jpg

needs more boba

miran

Reaction score
haters, hate, etc. i don't know who half of you are but these are all good :lol:

Since when is loving your tarbouche an instance of "hating"?
I collect hats, I like yours.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Lel those pants are horrendous.

miran

Reaction score

Hahahaha! What everybody thought but couldn't bring themselves to saying it.....

I don't think most people thought that. Most people would have been taken in by Shahidashah's photo though....it was very evocative...like a gentle, lost soul, all worldly possessions in his cloth knapsack, seeking refuge, entering that vast space...vast like the interior of a mosque like Al-Azhar or the SultanAhmed Jami.... .it had all the romance associated with terrorists in TV shows like Spooks or 24...

A refreshing photo compared to the usual pictures of butt-ugly anorexics posing in front of full-length mirrors in cheap basements, iphone in hand....

I wouldn't look at it listening to Khaled though...too commercial and Eurotrashy......I'd listen to oud music...traditional Bedouin-style...played by one guy....not an actual tune, rather like a guy tuning his oud... beautiful and mysterious...
Anyways, speaking of things people can't bring themselves to say...

APC NS
Red Wings
Breuckelen Distillery Tee
Anti-Yankee Cap
IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

Dunk these muthas in the ocean today, as it was 85 degrees...don't see what all the fuss is about:
IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

Please shave that beard! You look like a convicted ******...don't listen to the idiotic compliiments here from Mongoloid-genotyped ladyboys who can't grow facial hair....

Edit: I look at the Shahishah photo again...I especially like the last one, where he is literally walking into the light. The Light of God, hahahaha. Whoever takes these photos knows what they're doing. I think Shahidashah secretly wants to be cast as a terrorist in the upcoming movie 24: Redemption.

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, don't hate on ladyboys miran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads