• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ferluci although it goes with the shiny suit, button the shirt just one more por favor.
Also you may want to get them hemmed another 2" or so for less break.
Can't really see the shoes but dark brown (are they?) doesn't really jive with that blue IMHO.

Last edited:

Ferluci

Reaction score
Yea, I think I'll do that, the shoes are indeed a very dark brown, I tried light brown shoes and black shoes but that didn't really work either.. :/ (I have to mention that my shoe collection is rather bad.)

Thanks for the feedback so far guys!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
uh wtf is with the feedback.

let's get real.. that suit is like guido trashy/ugly.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wdup wdup
6196775936_10d957f4f2_z.jpg

I like this.

After school the other day.

And this.
I'm a sucker for gradients.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
500 Days of Summer. It's a great film, too.

if you enjoy insanely depressing movies with mediocre indie for the sake of being indie plot lines and soundtracks.

saw 'whodini' and hoped for a fit.

this thread has jumped the shark.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It wasn't depressing. He met autumn at the end.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Quick out the door pic, decided on a very light sweater I can take off later rather than an a BD, the pants stack great....when put in place

securedownload-2-3.jpg

Forgot how much I love these

securedownload-23.jpg

All Margiela

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This look is truly magnificent!
Where is this a scene from?
Flying_Monkey, take note!

I'm scribbling... seriously, I agree, that works and it's pretty much where I'm generally heading before I take my eye off the road, miss my turn, and end up in Uglyville (pop. 1).

jwied82

Reaction score
whoever said it, i hate zooey deschanel too, as a musician more so than an actress. Cannot stand she and him.

I thought the ending of 500 days of summer absolutely ruined what was a frustratingly mediocre movie up to that point. Maybe if theres a sequel he'll meet jonathan winters at the end of that one :/

anyway:

r&b
apc
filippa k

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regis how the f*** are you wearing that right now? It's like 90 and humid in central FL and you're further south than me. :uhoh:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Regis how the f*** are you wearing that right now? It's like 90 and humid in central FL and you're further south than me. :uhoh:

No longer in Fl bro. That viscose sweater reminds me of underarmor, its keeping me cool so far, it's very light almost t shirt like. Caribbean nights get cool and thats my only excuse for wearing it :D

D Yizz

Reaction score

No longer in Fl bro. That viscose sweater reminds me of underarmor, its keeping me cool so far, it's very light almost t shirt like. Caribbean nights get cool and thats my only excuse for wearing it :D

Caribbean nights cool at the end of September? Only if you're at 6,000 ft or more!

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everything looks good until you get to the boots. They look like Ugg's take on a chelsea style model, burn with the quickness.

Would look good with some burnished brogue boots, like Grenson's or Alden's or Tricker's. kop kop kop

Edit: and if that truly is an Isaiah sportcoat, you can definitely afford any of the aforementioned brands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads