• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pants are eating those boots, cuff 'em or try pants with a smaller hem
Originally Posted by cr1234
I have a feeling I'm going to get lost in the otterchat.
IMG_0360copy.jpg

Those pose is awkward (and trust me, I know about awkward poses) but this looks good

cez

Reaction score
Agreed. Will more than likely get the hem reduced slightly as I not fond of cuffing.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you noobs please start putting a little more effort into your screen names?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
I pretty much agree with everything Xenox just said

I also agree with Xenox, and that's the last I'm going to comment on the subject.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
You base your criticisms on the notion that everyone wants to hide every imperfection on their body to try and be the 'ideal' guy. You're an utter moron.

As someone else put it in another thread, some opinions are purely value judgements, and yours seem to be just that. There's little to no validation in anything you say and it is not implied in your criticism.

I know people love rooting for the underdog, particularly those who are harsh but true in their judgement (which is somewhat common), but you're just harsh. Considering this is a forum about people being constructive and helping eachother in their search for the perfect wardrobe, not verbally assaulting others who don't fit into their idea of perfection, I wonder why you are even here.

This as well, part of your harshness is the fact that you talk down to people, since when were you the judicator of fashion?

cant argue with that +1

\t
I am new here, but what makes you the expert?
i didnt say i am.....but from the looks of you guys, i would say that getting laid regularly helps

almost certain it was cherrysweet, banned after 3 posts.

http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=71388

all posts were nuked by mods. yet otter has the pic.

otter was that u?
link doesnt work, but i have posted that pic before

i would post pics of her in a thong, but that would get me banned....again

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cr1234
I have a feeling I'm going to get lost in the otterchat.

IMG_0360copy.jpg

like the jacket, hate the shoes

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
Shirt fit is sloppy, too.
Finding a good fit is bit difficult for me. I am considering getting a good percentage of my tops darted as a good percentage fit like this or a just tad smaller. Any idea what that'll run me ?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay more than $10-15 for darting, ya. I've had it done once, $12 or 13 is what I paid at one of those "alterations while you wait" type places. Had it done in about 20 minutes.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my vietnamese tailor charges like $5 and $10 for full hem/taper on pants. I think i was her most frequent customer at some point.

cez

Reaction score
Wow, that's not bad at all. I've been putting off doing it because I thought it cost twice that. Thanks!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
cr1234, need a longer t shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads