1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

You're right, I always end up staying for breakfast then I cut after another session.

PS. my stazy tee is up for sale now

Well played. [​IMG]

2. Domenic

Domenic Member

Hi guys,

Found this forum a while ago, and just remembered it today since the attached outfit was disparaged by a few people when I asked them. They weren't able to give anything helpful terribly helpful as feedback, besides that they didn't like it, but it was a consensus. So, I'm turning to you all for some more useful feedback.

So, what is it that makes this outfit not work? Colors? Any particular item of clothing sucky? I dunno, I'm pretty new at this "not dressing in oversized t-shirts and shorts" thing.
    [​IMG]

3. Eason

Eason Senior member

[​IMG] hemmed, I think better. bad lighting...

4. Ga-vroche

Ga-vroche Well-Known Member

5. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Wear a light colored button-up for a day, then turn the collar flat and examine it. You should see some discoloration around the collar crease.

[​IMG]

PROFIT!

6. winterhomme

winterhomme New Member

Bro, you're doing it wrong. Need to pull up pants further. Trust me, it'll make your dick look bigger.

Damn nice fit. I'm not really a bomber type of guy but that thing makes me seriously tempted.

Anyway, TOJ came yesterday. Goddamn these shirts are nice. Will post review later.

[​IMG]
    TOJ
    Unlucky belt
    KMW
    Clarks DBs

im pretty sure i saw you today infront of the gym @ uni then inside ic3 lol

7. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

im pretty sure i saw you today infront of the gym @ uni then inside ic3 lol

how long ago? like a couple of hours? i went into pick up the mrs a little while ago. Changed to my other TOJ shirt, and other KMWs!

i felt a little awkward wearing the shirt to uni. Not sure if i can pull it off just around uni. probably better for weekends.

8. JaPo

JaPo Senior member

TOJ Unlucky belt KMW Clarks DBs
    Damn bro sort your down syndrome hair out. You're not oriental get that shit buzzed. Shirt could really work, but tucked in like that it looks more like Tim Allen from Home Improvement than what you want to look like.
    hemmed, I think better. bad lighting...
    The design of your shirt is questionable to say the least. Sure, the fit's fine, but you could really benefit from a button-down collar. Sleeves look a little off on your custom efforts, too. Your trousers and face, on the other hand, are fairly aesthetically pleasing.

9. winterhomme

winterhomme New Member

how long ago? like a couple of hours? i went into pick up the mrs a little while ago. Changed to my other TOJ shirt, and other KMWs!

i felt a little awkward wearing the shirt to uni. Not sure if i can pull it off just around uni. probably better for weekends.

lol yea like at 9-10pm? i was outside smoking black blazer pants hat lol
    and i talked 2 u on tme? crate jeans (wonkaa btw)

10. Eason

Eason Senior member

Damn bro sort your down syndrome hair out. You're not oriental get that shit buzzed. Shirt could really work, but tucked in like that it looks more like Tim Allen from Home Improvement than what you want to look like. The design of your shirt is questionable to say the least. Sure, the fit's fine, but you could really benefit from a button-down collar. Sleeves look a little off on your custom efforts, too. Your trousers and face, on the other hand, are fairly aesthetically pleasing.
    Sleeves on that white one are a little long, what don't you like? Just think it should be a BD? The button placket gives it a neater style and the collar/cuff contrast lets them last longer. I should also say that this is an "end of day" picture and not a beginning one, everything looked neater in the morning.

11. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

One more for the goat bomber, earlier this week. Wanted more of a hendrix style this time, hence me ballin' like a mofo.
    Nice one. Love the blue desert boots.
    Z, I could make you a sick leather jacket. [​IMG]
    Should I get in line? I want a buttery soft dark brown riding jacket with brass zips.

BRUDER, great pictures. You look so content.

12. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Hi guys,

Found this forum a while ago, and just remembered it today since the attached outfit was disparaged by a few people when I asked them. They weren't able to give anything helpful terribly helpful as feedback, besides that they didn't like it, but it was a consensus. So, I'm turning to you all for some more useful feedback.

So, what is it that makes this outfit not work? Colors? Any particular item of clothing sucky? I dunno, I'm pretty new at this "not dressing in oversized t-shirts and shorts" thing.

Are you colorblind? Those colors do not go with each other at all. Lose the acid washed polo.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

how long ago? like a couple of hours? i went into pick up the mrs a little while ago. Changed to my other TOJ shirt, and other KMWs! i felt a little awkward wearing the shirt to uni. Not sure if i can pull it off just around uni. probably better for weekends.
    You're married?

14. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

These are the last of tourist in my own city pictures i have. Good thing because i ran out of female ct characters to paste inplace of my sister and gf. So that was my whole 3day weekend wardrobe museum of fine arts (sister wanted to try and pose like the statues) [​IMG] boston public library [​IMG]

15. jet

jet Senior member

pm unedited pics of sis dawg

16. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

kinda like me but less neckbeard

17. ljrcustom

ljrcustom Senior member

One more for the goat bomber, earlier this week. Wanted more of a hendrix style this time, hence me ballin' like a mofo.

[​IMG][​IMG]

That's a sick jacket man! Is that the standard TOJ bomber jacket? The pockets and collar look different from pictures of their regular leather bomber. It kind of resembles the harrington, but in leather instead of gore-tex. If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM with details, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-LR

18. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

like that jacket chrono. feel like i should know this but wheres it from

19. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

kinda like me but less neckbeard

HOT

20. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

like that jacket chrono. feel like i should know this but wheres it from

the grey zipper one is th x uniqlo and the charcoal leather is j lindeberg