• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noochie

Reaction score
this weeks lifestyle
IMG_1299.jpg

today
IMG_1303.jpg

m00ba77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JackM
m00ba is looking awesome as usual.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Doctor
Mooba looks great, but everyone note where he is wearing his jeans. It is not possible to have them any higher.

Don't drag me into this!

Originally Posted by KitAkira
I like the first picture but the back pockets seen in the second look very feminine (facing outwards accentuating the ass)

edit: no ****

It's mostly because I still have my thumbs tucked into my pockets and it's pulling the ass tighter.

Originally Posted by Eason
Oh yeah? That's why I *********** ***** you fat motherfucker.

edit: (take money)

what?

Originally Posted by aeglus
moob your stuff is usually decent for what it is but your face is ruining things (no hate)

Dunno what advice I can give since you've tried smiling, angry, and smug as **** and none seem to work. I think the glasses are the culprit, and even though you cut your hair you could probably go shorter and be better.

So basically what we've come down to is that I'm fugly.
Fair enough.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Also, did we every figure out if mooba and conne were related?

I would like to see this person.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
m00ba77 drives a prius

m00ba77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
nope, smug is the word

In that pic, sure, but he's saying that none of the various facial expressions I've made are working.
Unfortunately, it's just my face.

I'll get some new glasses here eventually, but the ones I want will run me about $1K with lenses and frames all said and done... so I'll have to wait.

Oh well, I'll join sq4 and a few others in the "unfortunate looking" category.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m00ba77
Even better: I don't drive a car at all.

Oh my, that might explain it.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cue Xenox ragging on another excellent ARW fit.

Do you put an emphasis on changing proportions on purpose? You do it rather well.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Not surprised on SE boys on UO site and catalog. They'll probably get a limited edition capsule collection kinda thing there too or at least "Street etiquette picks" section on the webstore. UO knows that their customers are all about the internet and the new phenomenon of internet celebrity via facebook/blogs/myspace/lookbook/etc.... They did this with Jane sea of shoes who had her blog, lookbook and became an internet celebrity briefly (she used to post a bunch on sufu but i think more to get her internet celebrity out there rather than jskissi who posts on sufu/sf genuinely)

Nicely put. I agree on the 'genuine' part. Was just saying to someone how real the guy keeps it, which isn't easy as a blogging New Yorker unless you have true swagger
facepalm.gif

Originally Posted by Noochie
this weeks lifestyle
IMG_1299.jpg

A friend of the Cohen Brothers is a friend of mine. Unless that's McCain's memoirs you have in your hands.

Originally Posted by Teger
oh I didn't see you there. don't mind me, just reading.

lulz

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Well maybe at least jeans that are less tapered than the 5EPs. I'm thinking the Flathead 3001/1001 would probably fit the bill, so I'm holding out for those.
I had 3001s and they are extremely tight in the thigh -- much more so than even Skull 5010s in the same size. Be careful.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
DSC01854.jpg

I like the

Black-Gray top Black-Gray bottom

feel you've got with this fit... The gray shoes really complete it.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes in bed is only appropriate in one context. This is not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads