The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

not as offensive..not sure what warrants it to cost so much as it doesn't look like it has a lot of details or anything. However I'd stick with thicker fabrics like others said.

2. aether

aether Senior member

I think the biggest problem here is that you're spending that much penny on some polos. You'd look just as good in something that costs no more than $10.

3. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

miran, just some simple suggestion. The polo it self is not too bad for the navy color. But I think it does not fit you well. and the design is :bored:

The problem is fabric, the fabric does not fit you. Polo Ralph Lauren Mesh polo classic fit will fit you well.

For the 2nd polo you posted I think you should avoid. Because the horizontal stripe, will make your upper body looks "wider", which is what you want to avoid.

4. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

I hate the default avatars of new register users, make me think of everyone has nice shoes and a nice camera. :devil:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011

5. JosiahS

JosiahS Senior member

This is funny. Keep going. :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011

6. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

7. meso

meso Senior member

Do you even know how to spend money right?

8. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

kent why you always have to wear such sleek shoes? looks so weird with those super flat skinny shoes - throws off your proportions. it's not like you have tiny feet, either, right? get rid of all your opening ceremony type fitting shoes!

9. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Thanks guys - nn, I've been wearing the same pants with vans and rick dunks all summer long. They actually look better with low-top shoes; the shape of the pants is seriously awesome, and they are really, really comfortable

10. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

simple, blazer, shirt, jeans, boots. Also the mirrors dirty, not my face [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

looking good marki. a nice break from the plethora of jcrew and big & tall noobs.

12. aether

aether Senior member

I sold all my opening ceremony shoes, actually.

I wear size 11 or 12, depending on the make (and how much pain I want to deal with :rolleyes:). So, that in combination with a small hem opening is a recipe for looking like I got paddle feet. Thats why I tend to go towards sleeker and low profile when I got a small hem opening. That, and I am just not into the clunky/chunky look. Keep in mind I'm taking shitty phone pics from chest height at about 5 feet from a mirror, so it's skewed from reality. I think the proportions are good IRL.

But I mean, I own a pair of LLBean Katahdins, F+B, two pairs of Dr. Martens, Butteros, and moc boots; not sleek shoes by most standards.

these are the boots in the pic, still look weird? they sorta got a boxer boot look, I just got em.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011

13. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

regret passing on those silents :( I blame webshops for providing terrible fit pics (srsly wtf oki-ni)

so american eagle makes $200+ polos now? :confused: oh wait ae polos fit better than that..

14. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Seriously, I have a blue-with-white-stripe Wrangler polo my mom bought me that looks and fits much better than that, and knowing my mom, she didn't spend more than $10 on it.

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

As a general rule, short sleeve shirts/polos should not hit at the elbow, unless you are a fan of Tommy Bahama. (You shouldn't be). It is probably a good sign you need to hit the gym if they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.