• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
why can't you wear it at school if you wear it on the weekend?

There are no dress codes at uni, so the only reason you wouldn't wear that **** is because you want to fit in. But you sure aren't gonna "fit in" on the weekend wearing that **** either, unless you're not actually gonna be around people - in which case you're not actually really wearing clothes; when noone's around i walk around in the nude.

No hate, i'm just trying to understand. Uni is the place i experiment and wear whatever - and then post experimental pics on WAYWT to everyone's great amusement. When i actually care to look good I wear tried and true ****.

lol

Last edited:

malakas

Reaction score

what did u do to the jeans if i may ask?

Probably slimmed them down with a taper as slim jims are not one of the slim models, ironically as the name suggests.

From photo it look like he slimmed them down a lot . . . or he sized down a lot.

he obviously tapered the jeans below the knee, as hems on im assuming w31 jeans that he is wearing are about 20cm

i have done the same thing on mine as i find the upper block to fit me perfectly, more so than my diors, but below the knee is another story

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes i tapered my slim jims but unfortunately the short inseam after many washes cannot be saved. loved those jeans, first and last raw denim.

malakas

Reaction score

yes i tapered my slim jims but unfortunately the short inseam after many washes cannot be saved. loved those jeans, first and last raw denim.

you can add up to an inch, by wet stretching them after each wash

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Miharayasuhiro sweater arrived today, just trying it on:

Gotta remember how to pronounce the name of that damn brand

While I'm not a hat person myself I don't mind the beanie, just think it should be in a more neutral dark grey/navy. Though a large part depends on the footwear too, otherwise the sweater is awesome. Dare I ask how much it cost?

xCrunchx

Reaction score

he obviously tapered the jeans below the knee, as hems on im assuming w31 jeans that he is wearing are about 20cm

i have done the same thing on mine as i find the upper block to fit me perfectly, more so than my diors, but below the knee is another story

Probably slimmed them down with a taper as slim jims are not one of the slim models, ironically as the name suggests.

From photo it look like he slimmed them down a lot . . . or he sized down a lot.

Yeah, just checked them out now, they look horrible past the knee. What would be the 19cm/PS cut in Nudies so you don't have to do this?

malakas

Reaction score
3hygfl.jpg
/i.imgur.com/5QT5d.jpg[/IMG]
great fit, made to look even better with a hairstyle that suits him
] quote] seriously dude, cut/shave your hair, get new frames..even though i really like what your wearing, its unfortunately spoilt by your head
[URL=http://www.styleforum.net/image/id/733444/width/319/height/600]
really like this, the only thing i can say is....do something about your double chin, my pudgy face friend
Boring Saturday fit:
sunday2.jpg
looks like you are cruising for some twinks....maybe hook up with this guy
this is a lot better than your last hideous attempt...only thing is that i dont like the boots, as they remind be ducks feet, shaft to narrow for a tuck imo also recommend that you cut your hair, face it. you are going BALD, OK
i like this gay hipster look better than your goth inspired looks
Not a real waywt as this was taken yesterday and I didn't even wear it out - was just trying on the pants :D
thank god
tumblr_lrrrfcaDIc1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lrrrdujcwh1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
this looks great, especially the jacket this is why i recommend everyone wash their leather jackets, especially toj motos
this great, one of my favorites, and certainly one of your best
never have I felt so at odds with my setting
Ax4o0l.jpg
like nn's fit, this is one of my favorites, this is similar to what i wore in the past i have to give you credit as you are always willing to experiment, plus you know what works for you consistently the best fits in this thread
rick suit
IMG_20110919_203147.jpg
GdTQZ.jpg
you really need to make the effort and take proper pics, as i am sick of seeing ****** pics of your fuckin kitchen, as they make all your pics look like **** your outdoor pics on the other hand look great and showcase your clothes a lot better
Overcast weather, tired, feel a bit sick... definitely a DB day.
hair + suit= **** ok slick it back, you fat ****[/URL]

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
this forum software is ******* garbage

for the third time: I'm telling you ese my hair doesn't look good slicked back.

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

malakas

Reaction score

this forum software is ******* garbage

for the third time: I'm telling you ese my hair doesn't look good slicked back.

post a fuckin pic, and let me fuckin decide, you pigslut

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
next time

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Otter I got all my hair chopped off yesterday but now I can pretend it's just for you ;)

And I totally agree that I could use some new frames, I wear contacts 99% of the time but when I do wear glasses these just aren't cutting it.

xCrunchx

Reaction score
never have I felt so at odds with my setting

Ax4o0l.jpg

so just get a sewing machine and go at it? How do you overlock it? Just use a zigzag stitch? Is it like all fraying on the inside, or does denim not fray? Or did you get it done by a tailor??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads