• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i have no idea how i didn't see you at evo. i guess there is always next year. I prefer to be the big spoon though.

shizz, forgot about that..

you didn't see me cuz I don't wear my designer stuff when I'm on vacation/going to school. I'm like batman.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

you didn't see me cuz I don't wear my designer stuff when I'm on vacation/going to school. I'm like batman.

so it's all just playing dress up ? i thought u kept it real :confused:

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stopped wearing it to school cuz I just got sick of negative attention. The crowd at my university is very ******* prep/fratty. Just feel so out of place when everyone is wearing sweatpants to class with school logo **** meanwhile I come in wearing combats like I'm gonna shoot the place up.

just prefer to do my own thing when I'm outside of school. It doesn't scare people off too...gonna graduate soon anyways so I won't have to be around anymore.

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Then you can scare people off at job interviews

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

please do a what I wore to school today post lane.

allsaints boots, jeans, and h&m button up, lmao.

still murder most people at my school with that, thats how low the bar is set and how I don't want to look so out of place. I just want to relax at school too, just don't give a **** anymore. I'm sure you look better than most at hopkins also..

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Look I know you're all excited and rushed to your computer to post them in multiple threads but this isn't the what shoes are you wearing thread.

This is where we post cheap cigars and greasy food.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shizz, forgot about that..

no biggie, i'll be there next year with my pockets of free candy for all you kiddies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Look I know you're all excited and rushed to your computer to post them in multiple threads but this isn't the what shoes are you wearing thread.

Nor is it the "what cigar are you smoking?" thread.

please do a what I wore to school today post lane.

I'd like to see this as well.

cigars and food get a pass to keep things interesting

aldens do not do this ramp

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm sure you look better than most at hopkins also..

for the most part. there are a few kids who dress faux-prep (boat shoes, vineyard vines belt, pastel shorts and j.crew pastel button down) who probably get looked at as dressing better, but whatever. I just wish more guys put emphasis on dressing decently though. like chicks can wear leather shoes to class but when I wear my bucks people act like I'm dressing up for something, which gets annoying. Same thing with other pieces, like blazers.

where do you go to school?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Overcast weather, tired, feel a bit sick... definitely a DB day.

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
if eason and i met up it would be like the captain planet of ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics