• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
back to the porch, just for today and something...new? not sure if i'm regressing or just don't care. At least the weather's nice.
3hygfl.jpg

8Q6qfl.jpg

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
synth, basically looks good but does that jacket fit? I cant tell from pic. Looks a bit slouchy in the shoulder. It is a casual look so no big deal.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sup jet
need to work on the collargap tho. Anyone know some mall brands where i can get a white spread collar shirt?

photo-32.jpg
Kent, is that a suit or a sport coat. Either way, I like the length and the shape. who makes it?

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
scott i like the use of blue trousers instead of jeans or something, good stuff. jacket is of course killer. are the socks green?

something a little different for me today:

ImppC.jpg

NQr3T.jpg

Junya
WWM
Mads Norgaard
Hollister belt :satisfied:
Uniqlo
Junya
Florsheim by Duckie Brown

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

synth, basically looks good but does that jacket fit? I cant tell from pic. Looks a bit slouchy in the shoulder. It is a casual look so no big deal.

really slouchy, just trying to roll with it since I've had it forever and it's kind of a cool vintage piece. More like outerwear than a blazer, really; I'll probably try it again later in the year with a wool sweater underneath and all that.

Last edited:

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like the scott fit. Would like it more without cropped trousers and if the tag was taken of the shirt personally.

Not a tag. Thom shirts have that large-ish patch sewn on the front.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hahaha homie you look gone in that first shot. must of been a good night.
ha. was surprisingly pretty coherent the whole time.
love weddings. looks fun, kmoney scratch that, hate weddings. love parties and making an ass of myself by dancing with the 6-year olds and grandmas.
yep, had one dance with my grandma but managed to pull a dance with a cuuuuuutteeeeyy later.
Kent, is that a suit or a sport coat. Either way, I like the length and the shape. who makes it?
Ha, my 'suit' was a pair of FCUK dress pants and an H&M Blazer. The blazer may have had matching pants, but I only bought the jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads