• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

malakas

Reaction score

Re: Lane's fit, I don't think it's as offensive as everyone here seems to but I do think it needs work..

hahaha *cant breathe* you dont think its offensive

who are you going to take pic with next time to deflect criticism....carrot top?

Howell31

Reaction score
Kunk is right on about 99% percent of the looks on here being totally unremarkable. I think it's kind of embarrassing to see so many dudes in their jeans/khakis and check shirts. I mean there's nothing wrong with wearing that, but it's just so basic. No one should need feedback about something so ordinary. Figure out some way to make it more personal at the very least.

Is this a common complaint?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
All black drapey **** is interesting and fresh.

malakas

Reaction score

FN5or.jpg
LwC8R.jpg

Last edited:

xCrunchx

Reaction score
lol malakas you are right it does look much better without the pockets.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snow, I'd love to see those cargos paired with just a black blazer, white shirt/tee, and black boots. That way they become a subversive twist instead of just another attention-grabber in an outfit full of attention-grabbers.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think perhaps the reason for my high praise was the fact that Snow looks more natural and comfortable in this clothing than the vast majority of his fits. That can count for a ton.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This looks awesome, except I think it needs boots or at least high tops

yeah, i usually wear my boots with my other pair of cargo pants (blk cotton, these are wool) but they give a hardcore/punk vibe. wanted to do a space-luxe thing :eek:
was thinking of beat up achilles mids ?

snow last fit reminds me a little of the prestige, at least from the pit up

and snowman, I like that a lot. I mean it looks kind of absurd but somehow completely normal for you to be wearing.

your long hair and beard really elevate everything now. it's a very cool look for you.

Snow, dig that fit, jacket is pretty great. I bet those cargo pockets look awesome in motion.

Snow, looks really good.

Lane :fu: :( Looks so bad.
thanks guys, appreciate it.

Snow, I'd love to see those cargos paired with just a black blazer, white shirt/tee, and black boots. That way they become a subversive twist instead of just another attention-grabber in an outfit full of attention-grabbers.

yeah i def hear you. ive been looking for a simple blk blazer. :slayer:
the thing with wearing boots is, ill have to tuck...and we know what sf thinks about that :laugh:
i actually thought that is was pretty subdued. i get that the pants are out there, but the rest is pretty simple imo

Jott

Reaction score
Ok, going for my first picture post here. Still 17 years old, so dont expect much. Didn't see the dislocated seam on the jeans until after i uploaded it :brick:

Not sure if it belongs in here though. Didn't feel that it would fit in with all the suits and sportcoats in waywt thread in mens style.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

malakas

Reaction score

no, he hasnt got the legs for it, simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads