• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good to see you back mac!

looks awesome.
im going to guess uc, ?, kva
what are the pants and that pocket on the back?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Drew, I've developed this block about sneakers lately where I just feel like a child when I wear them - with occasional exceptions, I suppose. The rider's jacket, especially; it just feels like it's begging for a shoe with a heel. Also I don't like chucks :foo: The baseball jacket's different, I guess.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Little more scruff and pomp like people suggested. More work photos.

FvvMu.jpg

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

@Uncontrol how can you walk with both bags placing all the weight on the same side of your body? I bet it could have worked with the small bag opposite side? I don't know was just thinking it looked a little too stacked on one side but what do I know.

Probably a good call. But I didn't have any trouble walking.

^when in doubt, adam's apple never lies. Uncontrol, I'm not a fan of the style you go for but I gotta say this is a good look for you. The vest looks interesting. I think the fit could be improved with a pair of sleeker shoes tho (cuban heels maybe?).

Thank you! I do have plain cuban heels but I think it's too sleek for such a "grungy" look. I should have posted side profile of these shoes, they have a chunky sole but the shape is sleek and they do have a decent heel.

unc, i think it might look better with more tapered pants.

bootscut club (the side silhouette is really nice!)

longcat torso

I have a long torso :eek:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I rike bottom half, but would be so much better with a button-down and uncontrol rider :slayer::slayer::slayer:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
synth, are the blk boots new?

nice stuff ivwri, cdg or mr hare shoes? cant tell :/

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
yeah, waxed julius, just back from cobbler to cut heel down to normal height. Granted not really the perfect black zip boot for me, but they'll definitely see some use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads