• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
naija boy ftw :happy:

cloonz

Reaction score

yep, Rick intarsia, S/S 11, in a dark steel grey color. :inlove: I got it from Aloha Rag.

re crew neck, I would like to find some good t's with a wider u neck opening. I can't find any I like though; a lot of them are meh. Ideas?

Next time maybe I will go with white vneck t and grey waxed Diors.

Have you tried T by Alexander Wang?

malakas

Reaction score
cross post

waywt022.jpg
waywt021.jpg

waywt024.jpg
waywt020.jpg

here are pics of the jacket after i washed it...extremely happy with the results, as its lost its sheen

Last edited:

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you remind me of john travolta

a cross between grease and swordfish

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What jeans, malakas? Those look nice and slim.

Ivri, your bespoke blows my mind. You should start some sort of thread where you detail the process. :slayer:

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those are carpe backzips in reverse. I will do the tall m.a+'s next time, those are great boots. I also just got light grey m.a+ boots that I will work into some fits shortly. I am pleased with my boot rotation right now.

Interesting that people are not so into the blue denim here. hmm. I have black diors and waxing moons that I might try as well.

So glad fall is almost here so I can wear leathers again.
Blue jeans give a clashing vibe with leathers, and if you have the best Diors ever made, best be wearing them at all opportunities

malakas

Reaction score

Overdid it on the zippers, having those same pulls everywhere looks redic.

i hear you....imo its a love/hate type of jacket, i personally llike them, remember,

ppl are looking at the jacket in isolation, irl, its totally different

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i hear you....imo its a love/hate type of jacket, i personally llike them, remember,

ppl are looking at the jacket in isolation, irl, its totally different

i like the zips. I find it funny that the king of gaudy dislikes a couple of dangling zips

malakas

Reaction score

you look so comfortable in your clothing question, and please take no offence....do you cop any **** from your brothas about your style, not that there is anything wrong with it?
simple but great fit...shows what a great paair of shoes can do for a fit
i like this a lot, from the colors to the sneakers, which btw i am not usually a fan of
every thing fits great, and irl you would receive many compliments, but, this is a lame fashion forum full of losers with varying degrees of OCD first of all, even though the jackets fits you perfectly, imo the moto collar doesnt really work for you, and the crew neck is just accentuating it even more imo a mid collar would have been more flattering secondly, irl the blue jeans wouldnt be a problem, its just that members are accustomed to SZ aesthetics and the use of greyscale clothing, and their total hatred of blue denim thirdly, the boots are too clean, would have preferred matte finish, or reverse cordovan boots fourthly, a grey scoop neck would look much better
cross post
waywt022.jpg
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif
IVPan.gif

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the only thing throwing off Dlester's fit is the baby blue crewneck
Everything fits perfects, which is nice

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Without all that hair, your arms look bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads