Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake

snake Senior member

Jet showin how it's done. Shirt definitely looks good unbuttoned.

2. derrida26

derrida26 Senior member

Is it just me, or does the jacket seem too big? Especially in contrast to the slimmer jeans. I can't exactly tell, though, because it's not a straight on pic and the jacket's not zipped, but it seems like a slimmer fitting jacket (maybe just getting that one tailored) would work better. That's just my general impression. It looks great--didn't really think dad jeans could look good until now

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011

3. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

nvr 4get

Flyguy doesn't look too buff or too tight to me. He's built. It's throwing people off but you gotta adjust to it.

Briza Birch finally nails a fit. I really hated your previous stuff. As long as what is under that jacket isn't skin tight, you're on the right track.

4. malakas

malakas Senior member

boots spoil what is otherwise a great fit
    *shaking head* seriously, wtf is going on here, tell me what? this looks like dressup, im sorry, but this is bad...and lets not forget the shoes, sorry btw you seem to have great hair, take advantage of it...i picture you with quite short hair, complimented by some facial hair, or let your hair grow long
    seriously, put some shoes on and make an effort and take proper pics also do something with your hair and glasses...you look so bland, on the bright side you have the potential to look quite handsome
    the dilemma i had was, do i get on the gear, bulk up, and look freaky, look good in tanks, like ronnie from ''jersey shore''....but look ridiculous in clothes or train to have a lean, aesthetic physique that wont impress the bodybuilding.com douches, but will look good dressed and undressed you have a stocky frame, you could easily lose 15lbs and still look good, up to you
    channeling ''happy days''... looks good
    this looks great, ...very hard to pull off light denim without looking like a douche, well done
    i understand the look you were going for, but failed in execution, not to mention those hedeous shoes another thing, never wear shorts when one has hairy pale legs
    nice breasts, nice camel toe, seriously, too much femenie vibe going on...you need to do something with the hair, buy some leather, i dont know...or get off the estrogen, ok
    seriously, wtf is this?...what a disappointment, this looks like a total mess...is that a shirt? you are better off not posting pics, mr kaiser, legend in your mind doesnt equal reality
    total douche...should spend more time with family instead of trolling lame fashion forums looking for validation because his bitch of a wife wont let him fuck her anally anymore, not to mention a2m

5. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

[​IMG]

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

I know I know, thanks for the nice words guys. Tank looks strange in pic too for some reason, straightented it out when I shook out the room.

7. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

otter, i'd really like to see before/after pics of the wash. trying to summon the nerve to do the same to my dior.

8. malakas

malakas Senior member

before
    [​IMG]

after
    [​IMG]

9. epryor

epryor Senior member

My first WAYWT contribution:

[​IMG]

Hamilton
    IH
    Vans

10. malakas

malakas Senior member

Epryor, you get a free pass this time,

next time i am going to get real, ok

11. derrida26

derrida26 Senior member

that malakas fellow is such a chummy gent

12. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Man love that shirt. I think it's the only jil shirt I've had a hankering for since I saw it first posted in RP by someone awhile ago.

13. APK

APK Senior member

Not everything has to fit slim or skin-tight to look good. The jacket fits great. Check where the shoulders hit. The jacket is meant to fit like that.

14. epryor

epryor Senior member

Not sure what the hell that means.

15. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

hopefully something to do with the fact that your avatar is a picture of your ass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.