• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet showin how it's done. Shirt definitely looks good unbuttoned.

derrida26

Reaction score
agree with notwithit on both. sorry snowman i think it's the shoes throwing off the balance

baseball jacket looks fantastic, synth - imo toj looks best on dudes with bigger shoulders

been a while since i posted a fit

schneider/geller/cp

Is it just me, or does the jacket seem too big? Especially in contrast to the slimmer jeans. I can't exactly tell, though, because it's not a straight on pic and the jacket's not zipped, but it seems like a slimmer fitting jacket (maybe just getting that one tailored) would work better. That's just my general impression. It looks great--didn't really think dad jeans could look good until now

Last edited:

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

malakas is otter.... or he was before that account got banned

nvr 4get

Flyguy doesn't look too buff or too tight to me. He's built. It's throwing people off but you gotta adjust to it.

Briza Birch finally nails a fit. I really hated your previous stuff. As long as what is under that jacket isn't skin tight, you're on the right track.

malakas

Reaction score

boots spoil what is otherwise a great fit
dat futuristic biker[strike]steez[/strike] presence (?)
*shaking head* seriously, wtf is going on here, tell me what? this looks like dressup, im sorry, but this is bad...and lets not forget the shoes, sorry btw you seem to have great hair, take advantage of it...i picture you with quite short hair, complimented by some facial hair, or let your hair grow long
seriously, put some shoes on and make an effort and take proper pics also do something with your hair and glasses...you look so bland, on the bright side you have the potential to look quite handsome
the dilemma i had was, do i get on the gear, bulk up, and look freaky, look good in tanks, like ronnie from ''jersey shore''....but look ridiculous in clothes or train to have a lean, aesthetic physique that wont impress the bodybuilding.com douches, but will look good dressed and undressed you have a stocky frame, you could easily lose 15lbs and still look good, up to you
Reposted from the TOJ thread - check there for reviews.
bMFLOl.jpg
channeling ''happy days''... looks good
schneider/geller/cp
this looks great, ...very hard to pull off light denim without looking like a douche, well done
First contribution, really
BandofOutsidersJacket005.jpg
i understand the look you were going for, but failed in execution, not to mention those hedeous shoes another thing, never wear shorts when one has hairy pale legs
Basics today...

************, nice camel toe, seriously, too much femenie vibe going on...you need to do something with the hair, buy some leather, i dont know...or get off the estrogen, ok
seriously, wtf is this?...what a disappointment, this looks like a total mess...is that a shirt? you are better off not posting pics, mr kaiser, legend in your mind doesnt equal reality
total douche...should spend more time with family instead of trolling lame fashion forums looking for validation because his ***** of a wife wont let him **** her anally anymore, not to mention a2m

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

That Jil requires nicer pictures
I know I know, thanks for the nice words guys. Tank looks strange in pic too for some reason, straightented it out when I shook out the room.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
otter, i'd really like to see before/after pics of the wash. trying to summon the nerve to do the same to my dior.

malakas

Reaction score
Epryor, you get a free pass this time,

next time i am going to get real, ok

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know I know, thanks for the nice words guys. Tank looks strange in pic too for some reason, straightented it out when I shook out the room.

Man love that shirt. I think it's the only jil shirt I've had a hankering for since I saw it first posted in RP by someone awhile ago.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is it just me, or does the jacket seem too big? Especially in contrast to the slimmer jeans. I can't exactly tell, though, because it's not a straight on pic and the jacket's not zipped, but it seems like a slimmer fitting jacket (maybe just getting that one tailored) would work better. That's just my general impression. It looks great--didn't really think dad jeans could look good until now
Not everything has to fit slim or skin-tight to look good. The jacket fits great. Check where the shoulders hit. The jacket is meant to fit like that.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hopefully something to do with the fact that your avatar is a picture of your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads