• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KU6FC.jpg

Obscur
Julius
RO
CC
Guidi

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lane, your fits back then in the ****** boiler room... you looked like a cupcake, but this one is styled well and you actually look more built.

Fischschleim PhD.

Reaction score

Fischleim PhD., your fit was IMO really good by noob standards, kicks the **** out of the first thing I posted here. Get contacts or new glasses and a haircut and you will be on the right track. Don't listen to HarrisonK, his nose looks like a penis.

Do you or anyone else have any ideas or suggestions for a different hairstyle?
Do you think I should get rid of the part? Do you think I should keep it long on the top? Should I get it a bit shorter on top and push it more up? I'm not really sure what you think would look better on me. I had always (the past year) though I had a great haircut. Yes, I've had this style for a while, so I guess it would be ok for me to try something new at this point.

Here are some better pictures of what I get now.

This is what I've shown my hair salon before (summer):

Winter:
Sorry, don't really have any good winter pics.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you think I should get rid of the part? Do you think I should keep it long on the top? Should I get it a bit shorter on top and push it more up? I'm not really sure what you think would look better on me. I had always (the past year) though I had a great haircut. Yes, I've had this style for a while, so I guess it would be ok for me to try something new at this point.

Winter:

if that last picture is you, that is the best one

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Winter:

I would recommend going to a well regarded salon artist in your area and having them do whatever they think is best. I've been doing this for years and have yet to be disappointed. Often, pros can recognize right away what cut or style will best compliment their customer's facial features/structure.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, his hair really isn't all that bad. For a quick improvement, tussle it a bit with some clay/wax so it's not as lifeless. No need for a trip to the stylist

Last edited:

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that Cloak looks great on you Snake. Hope the top of that outfit looks as fresh as the bottom half.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, cloak. Going to wear them so much once fall hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics