• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
oh no way, really like the sheen on the blazer.

Yeah, check junya ss07, it's got some really great looks. I had a pair of his junya x levis jeans which I think were from this collection, super super huge, that I unfortunately sold a few years back.

Not sure which jacket Fuuma's got. Perhaps this one?
00010m.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
East asian rainy season moves in, and I find a pack of gum thats been in my stooges since winter Good times indeed rick nonnative lanvin Took my shoes off since they were soaked through, was wearing combat boots
lFlTq.jpg
Is this a slack pose? Am I doing this correctly?
pDxw9.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks asobu, look like it.

i think the slack pose requires the left leg to be bent, not the right
teacha.gif

but yeah, jacket is so good

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
Yeah, check junya ss07, it's got some really great looks. I had a pair of his junya x levis jeans which I think were from this collection, super super huge, that I unfortunately sold a few years back.

00010m.jpg

There was a grey herringbone blazer with sweatsuit material in back that was off the chain I tried to make my cousin buy but he didn't.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bacon looking good, and NN those glasses + jacket look damn good. Really like this fit

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
doesn't need to be said again, but bacon and NN are looking great. we need a rep system on sf. NN is a perfect example that RO isn't as hard to wear as you'd think.
Originally Posted by oldSFer
jb9alo.jpg

get off *******.

Returnal

Reaction score
Saw one of those Junya blazers on eBay about a month or so ago. Wanted to cop so bad but the £400 starting bid was a little too steep for me.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu

00010m.jpg

Yeah, this one. One of the best cuts I've seen on a Junya jacket, it takes serious skill to pattern something made of sweatshirt material and have it fit well.

Neofinitia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
East asian rainy season moves in, and I find a pack of gum thats been in my stooges since winter
Good times indeed

Kakkoii. RMB-click Save.

my schizoshiznit...

Picture093.jpg

Picture084.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whoa, schizoshiznit indeed Neofinitia
laugh.gif
looks awesome tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads