The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Would you shoot this under better lighting? I can't tell where one piece ends and the other begins. I am sure it'll look a lot better. As is, you look quite uncomfortable in front of the camera. [​IMG] I don't see the charming defiance, confidence and exuberance that your posts exude.

You're a handsome fellow. Smile. Wave an arm. Shoulders back. Something! Even with this morose aesthetic.

Granted all of the above may be the antithesis and mostly is to lanes intent here, I have to +1. The sulky pose and dim colors don't up this fit in any way. I like you as a poster, and with respect, you just look lost and out of your element with this clothing. I would double glance you on the street, but not in a good way.

2. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

not a very flattering outfit, but i need some advice on hemming the jeans. i'm obviously going to hem them, but should i leave room to stack or not to stack?

[​IMG]

ToJ
    gilded age
    stronghold
    MMM

The jeans should sit on your shoes, with a slight break (perhaps). Those are like 4-6" too long! [​IMG]

Change the shirt, too.

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

Would you shoot this under better lighting? I can't tell where one piece ends and the other begins. I am sure it'll look a lot better. As is, you look quite uncomfortable in front of the camera. [​IMG] I don't see the charming defiance, confidence and exuberance that your posts exude. You're a handsome fellow. Smile. Wave an arm. Shoulders back. Something! Even with this morose aesthetic.
    im lazy so I just take it in the same place, I'll look for better lighted places sometime. Also, I just feel awkward when taking photos so I dunno. I also usually just try to look like a somber individual. thanks for the kind words, though
    lane, forgive me if this is the gothninja style, but those really tight jeans and boots are a) really clownshoes-y b) really incongruous with the top.
    It does look better with my dropcrotch pants, but I wanted to wear tight jeans that day. Those shoes are the shit son like I said before all my pictures make my shoes look like that I dunno why, lol. kinda too top heavy right now cuz of the jeans tightness and chickenlegs. I definitely need more voluminous bottoms in my wardrobe, only have some linen pants and some dropcrotch shit.
    That sounds sick, I don't suppose you could post an up close photo of the fabric, it looks interesting.
    ok
    Granted all of the above may be the antithesis and mostly is to lanes intent here, I have to +1. The sulky pose and dim colors don't up this fit in any way. I like you as a poster, and with respect, you just look lost and out of your element with this clothing. I would double glance you on the street, but not in a good way.
    lol

4. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

[​IMG]
    Open or concealed carry in your area? That chunk looks a wee bit big for concealed carry. Jeans suck though. Get some APC in your life. And congrats on getting SF's collective panties wound up by posting a gun.
    [​IMG]
    Speaking of panties. [​IMG] You talk a lot of shit for a guy who dresses like a complete wanker. Go write a dark poem and pout about that.

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

I'll write a gloomy poem about how sad it is that people continually throw money down the drain when they shop at Jcrew.

6. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

[​IMG]

Would you shoot this under better lighting?

I can't tell where one piece ends and the other begins. I am sure it'll look a lot better.

As is, you look quite uncomfortable in front of the camera. [​IMG] I don't see the charming defiance, confidence and exuberance that your posts exude.

You're a handsome fellow. Smile. Wave an arm. Shoulders back. Something! Even with this morose aesthetic.

[​IMG]

7. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

thanks to aeglus and reedobandito for your thoughts on the suit. The shoulders do look too big. It's TaT time, isn't it.

8. Lane

Lane Senior member

Would you shoot this under better lighting? .
    without many manipulations with color/etc [​IMG]

9. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

So you sepia-toned your picture? That's cute.

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

it started with me wanting to manipulate it so I could show off the jeans details, cuz pretty much all my fitpics to date look like im just wearing some tight pants. However, after playing around a bit I never got the intended result, but instead changed the look.

11. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Lane got that mase look down tight.
    [​IMG] lol

12. aether

aether Senior member

[​IMG]

hendrix?

13. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

a question for aeglus or reedobandito: Reedobandito said the suit is ill-fitting in ways "a tailor can't fix." Is it the boxiness you're talking about? Or what are you seeing? I'm here to learn. any advice would be great.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. LJubel328

LJubel328 Senior member

aether: hendrix? what do you mean?

Back home with the family for 4th of July weekend. About to go out shopping with mom, like the good ole days.

[​IMG]

15. Regalzack

Regalzack Member

about to start work
    [​IMG]

3 monkeys... Nice, Whats with all the amps? Studio?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.