• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nn are those current season?

too poor for lanvin sweats

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ps. can we all just stop giving hendrix fit advice please?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still can't get behind wearing sweat pants outside of the house or gym. But I kind of do want a dick flap T.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Possibly the sweatpant material is off-putting in person? But the relaxed fit looks good.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Cannot get enough of these wings + horns sweats

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3908/img1150y.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4139/img1151f.jpg

I always like those sweats when you wear them. I really need a good pair but it's hard to wear them well without good hitops which i don't really have (my double identity ones are kinda slim and the soles are fucckkeeddd up and ripping. Still like those w&h ones. Need something nice and relaxing. Might just go down to the american apparel and try on various unisex ones and see if sizing up can make them work. The only problem is they're usually really low rise. I love the look of my aa black sweats with my charcoal leather, white tee and dirty white hitops though. Just need better pieces. Your stuff always looks solid though

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've only seen the W+H sweats look good on one person, and that was because he had them rolled up to a point where they only vaguely resembled sweatpants.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
DSC00562.jpg
23032010.jpg
This is becoming too much.... Hendrix, Doctor, this video is for you guys.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

worship.gif
Honestly guy, painted on jeans rarely work, especially if hiked really high. I wear "tight" jeans and pants (not exclusively) but I sag a little most of the time and my legs are skinny enough that the pants have some give. Worst thing for me is when the thighs are skintight but the jeans have a little give below the knees. Get jeans with larger waists and thighs and get them tapered a little if needs be. For some reason that hendrix fit seems ok to be, looks cowboy or something. The other ones weren't my cup of tea.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
image-8FAD_4BA95C42.jpg

Sunspel / SFx5EP / Spring Court

Would look better with more true blue jeans, IMO. I'm of half a mind to get the shirt tapered... maybe I should just mail it to Ludeykris.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido

new/different frames? I am always jealous of people who wear glasses. I have 20/20, and want glasses so bad. I guess its cause they are the only 'accessory' i could see myself wearing. Can't stand things on my wrists so watches are almost always a bad idea. no one actually reads the things people say on this thread

its just scroll, scroll, 'Ohh I saw something interesting just now' stop, scroll, scroll, scroll... ohh a fit.

Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
info on your camera, it looks like a leica but it could be something else, and i don't know a ton about cameras to begin with.

robbie

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
if it wasn't for that leather jacket you'd look like you lived in a trailer
Gonna have to disagree with you there pretty boy.
Originally Posted by jet
ps. can we all just stop giving hendrix fit advice please?
+ ******* 1, people just like a pile on, none of you guys actually give two *****. And everyone complains about clutter.
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I always like those sweats when you wear them. I really need a good pair but it's hard to wear them well without good hitops which i don't really have (my double identity ones are kinda slim and the soles are fucckkeeddd up and ripping. Still like those w&h ones. Need something nice and relaxing. Might just go down to the american apparel and try on various unisex ones and see if sizing up can make them work. The only problem is they're usually really low rise. I love the look of my aa black sweats with my charcoal leather, white tee and dirty white hitops though. Just need better pieces. Your stuff always looks solid though
Agreed. Just bought myself a pair of the American Apparel "boyfriend" salt and pepper sweats, the medium fits me pretty good, should work for you too depending on the sour cream and onion factor.
peepwall[1].gif

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread needs three more things:

1. More badass as **** Magician fits.
2. More Uncontrol ass.
3. More cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads