• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wootx
I'm not sure that deep v-neck looks right on you
But pink is my favorite color!
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Awesome! Amazing!
bounce2.gif
Originally Posted by slack tide
Late for returning some video tapes imo...
smile.gif

Naww. I'm a netflix kinda guy.
Originally Posted by whodini
So that's where you were when you weren't hanging out with Kelv, Shell, and me.
I hung out with Shell one evening! She told me you were going to be at an ice cream shop (?) or something but I couldn't make it out to say hi.
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
"Stazy is not impressed"
It was an okay roller coaster but meh.
Originally Posted by APK
Stazy is on the left.
I think he was trying to make a joke. Not sure though. lol
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Lol Stazy that pic is classic, did you know it would take your picture at that point, or were you genuinely unimpressed?
Nope. The picture was a surprise. Went on space mountain later in the day and I had the exact same facial expression. lol

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Yeah, the Brandons. I agree about the logo, and I hope it wears off. Fortunately, it's only really visible from up close. You can see that there's something on the tongue, but it's not obvious that it's a logo. The lame part is that it's on a piece of fabric instead of on the leather, so it's not like it's going to wear off.
Haha you dudes are so weird. I think its a nice touch. Couldn't you just cut the tag off that the logo is on or something if it bothers you that much? What's not to like about a goat head anyway?
laugh.gif
They look pretty awesome on you anyway I do think its silly that the velcro is only on part of the strap though, so you have to either strap it all the way tight or not at all.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Not actually wearing this out of the house; just showing the shoes, which, of course, don't show up that well in dappled light. [le sigh]

UrPOe.jpg

why wouldn't you wear this out? looks great. don't tell me you're one of those dudes that doesn't think it's okay for a guy to wear a tank top outside. dude I am much more wimpy looking than you and I rock tanks constantly.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
I do think its silly that the velcro is only on part of the strap though, so you have to either strap it all the way tight or not at all.
Yeah, I noticed that. I have the laces really loose, though, so having the strap tight helps keep everything in place. And yeah, the logo tag isn't that big of a deal overall.
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
why wouldn't you wear this out? looks great. don't tell me you're one of those dudes that doesn't think it's okay for a guy to wear a tank top outside. dude I am much more wimpy looking than you and I rock tanks constantly.
Nah, it's just that I live in South Philly...it's kinda hard to explain, exactly, but there are certain connotations to going around in a tank top of this ilk. Besides, I'm going to this beer thing, and the mayor's gonna be there, and for some reason I feel like I should put on a collared shirt for once. edit: @ FlyLo - Keep the suit, looks good. Shirt sleeves could be a touch longer.

jwied82

Reaction score
^^ came here to post fit pic today, only to see that you just posted one really similar. oh well, its what im wearing today. I like those high tops, btw.

anyway,

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

kva
julian red
cp

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CosmicOsmo

Reaction score
Definitely NOT what I wore today (waaaaay too hot for a leather right now), but I took some pics of the jacket I just picked up for the TOJ thread and decided I might as well cross-post them here. I'm definitely second-guessing my choice of footwear for this fit:
pWGii.jpg
Different shirt and jeans:
6NufM.jpg
Click for alternates:
zrngE.jpg
ulKJl.jpg

saelan

Reaction score
FlyLo, I like the suit, but I'd tuck in the shirt and maybe see about getting the pants slightly tapered. Or maybe rolling them.

Jweid, that looks great. I dig a simple summer fit.

Cosmicosmo, the leather is (unsurprisingly) awesome, but I'd recommend sizing down on your jeans.

Also that last tween fit:
worship.gif

CosmicOsmo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by saelan

Cosmicosmo, the leather is (unsurprisingly) awesome, but I'd recommend sizing down on your jeans.

Thanks...the slightly loose jeans fit is due to me losing a bunch of weight for summer. I would size down, but by the time fall/winter rolls around and it's cool enough to wear that outfit outside (purely shorts weather here at the moment) I know I'll have just put all the weight on again.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cosmic, that looks great, but please replace the shoelaces on those GATs!!
I think it looks good with the slightly relaxed jeans, steezy as hell

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
I hung out with Shell one evening! She told me you were going to be at an ice cream shop (?) or something but I couldn't make it out to say hi.
Yeah, she told me she stalked you at your hotel. I was helping my Danish friends open their shop a couple of miles from you. Probably wouldn't have worked out anyway because there would have been no chance to have a "Canada and Finland Suck Equally, Unlike Costa Rica (believe the hype)" t-shirt printed in time.

I'm kinda surprised no one has outed you for actually paying money for a photo of you doing Blue Steel.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hu3Yx.jpg

Zara
Uniqlo
Levis
Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads