The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tico

Tico Well-Known Member

It's definitely slim, which is good relative to gap's norm. The high armholes are pretty restricting, though. TTS will run pretty tight.

2. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

I've found, on occasion, that some mall brands -- such as Gap and JCrew -- are able to bypass whatever strange magic prevents them from making fitted shirts. It's the weirdest thing.

3. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

[​IMG]

Like this a lot. I need to find my red suede chucks.

4. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

Right cuff came out a lot bigger than i realized. Oh well.
    [​IMG]
    ToJ
    Hanes
    APC
    MMM

By no means am I saying I post weird or out there shit, but it's unbelievably predictable what you're going to be wearing in each of your fitpics. I love TOJ as much as the next guy, but I think I've had too much of your moto man, and I don't even check this site that often. Not trying to come off like a dick, bc I do dig the style

5. Meis

Meis Senior member

It's definitely slim, which is good relative to gap's norm. The high armholes are pretty restricting, though. TTS will run pretty tight.

I tried it on a while back. Its slim for gap, but its definitely not tight if worn TTS. I'm a 36 and the small was still a little big on me. Also, I didn't remember the armholes being particularly high (not that they were low, just not exceptionally high cut or anything). The sleeves were decently slim though

6. Tico

Tico Well-Known Member

I tried it on a while back. Its slim for gap, but its definitely not tight if worn TTS. I'm a 36 and the small was still a little big on me. Also, I didn't remember the armholes being particularly high (not that they were low, just not exceptionally high cut or anything). The sleeves were decently slim though

TTS is a relative term for mall brands, I guess. I think a small in Gap's standards would be more correlative to a 38

7. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

By no means am I saying I post weird or out there shit, but it's unbelievably predictable what you're going to be wearing in each of your fitpics. I love TOJ as much as the next guy, but I think I've had too much of your moto man, and I don't even check this site that often. Not trying to come off like a dick, bc I do dig the style

I agree, isn't this piece-by-piece the exact fit you posted a couple weeks ago?

8. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

nah they were different jeans, as someone told me i should switch to black, I switched to a crew which i think looks better with the jacket.

I'll stop posting with the ToJ. I just wanted one post getting it "right" with the MMM's

9. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

I agree, isn't this piece-by-piece the exact fit you posted a couple weeks ago?

nah they were different jeans, as someone told me i should switch to black, I switched to a crew which i think looks better with the jacket.

I'll stop posting with the ToJ. I just wanted one post getting it "right" with the MMM's

I dont like this exchange [​IMG]

it's "what are you wearing today", at least...and you're adding content. So who cares imo.

What do you think of your mids, GN?

10. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

I like 'em a lot... I was digging RFX's general "leather and hitops" look and was looking for sneakers to go with my ToJ and these just popped up in my size. TBH i thought olive rafstros would be ideal but i didn't want to invest too much in this "look" if i didn't 100% like it.

I figured out a lacing scheme i liked (laces behind the tongue). Getting my black supreme box logo hat back from my little bro and i'm gonna rock the hypebeast look all summer haha.

11. Nosu3

Nosu3 Senior member

good idea wally
    [​IMG]

great look and colors. what's the shirt and pant?

12. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

Like I said, I didn't want to come off as a dick to graphic. It's out of respect really, you seem like a smart dude with a good understanding and a lot of style experience... I just wanted to see you stretch boundaries a little bit out of the comfort of that moto. No hate intended, it's a good jacket I'll keep my mouth shut

13. reezy

reezy Senior member

[​IMG]

Dam Ivwri you make me wanna get those KVAs![​IMG]

14. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

GN imo the tongue tuck looks bad especially with the cuff

15. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Guess I'll get back at everyone here:

nice aeglus, what are the boots?
    Doc Marten 1460s, blacked out.
    really good aeglus, although i'd prefer the shirt untucked.
    Shirt is too long untucked and I like it to look a little cleaner being tucked.

aeglus, you should've worn the Gordon Rush boots :devil
    Might give it a shot though I'm not sure if they'll contrast enough with the pants [​IMG]
    aeg fit looks good but I dislike those boots. pretty sure I am not in the majority on that so you're probably good.
    Being Doc Marten's they're pretty bulky so I'm not surprised. I only warmed up again to them recently.
    Very nice! What is the shirt?
    great look and colors. what's the shirt and pant?

Shirt and pants both from uniqlo. Shirt is some denim western shirt from a few seasons ago. Trousers are those "perfect fit" camo cargo trousers sized up a couple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.