The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suppressor

suppressor Member

scott.m great boots. [​IMG] No matter how nice the clothes are, it's all about the footwear.

2. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

lol @ scott's stage dive. classic. judging from your twitter, did you get thrown out for that?

3. thatgirl again

thatgirl again Member

[​IMG]

Yes please.

4. bryce126

bryce126 Senior member

5. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

lol @ scott's stage dive. classic. judging from your twitter, did you get thrown out for that?

I didn't get thrown out, I climbed on stage during Transylvania and the music stopped the instant I got on. Left Brain threw me off stage and the whole crowd parted, landed on solid concrete right on the top of my head. Fucked up, shit was like 7 feet in the air.

6. wootx

wootx Senior member

Hey mate Thanx for the criticism, sometimes I forget how crude people can be on this forum. In regards to the thongs, I think it's an Australian thing, there everywhere and is part of our culture. The jacket is a type of sports coat I guess that's made out of linen and silk so it's good for the 40+ degree days in perth
    i reckon "thongs" doesn't mean what you actually meant anywhere outside australia [​IMG]

7. colabear

colabear Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To grab dinner with my lady in Chelsea, then to kick it with Westside.

Junya
    TB
    Junya
    Trickers

bonus: Golfwang show:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

1:15

wow, that look like it hurts
    anyways, can I have your outfit

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

9. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Hetero men can easily appreciate the eye candy of today's leg silhouette on women, but it is still getting boring at this point.

I've been trying to assist where indicated my fiance purchase a new pair of jeans as hers which fit and are modern are faded in that cheap light blue way, not the cool superdenim way. The difficulty is, there is absolutely only ONE acceptable silhouette she and every other woman under 50 the entire US wide seems to accept. These 3 years that she has been wearing "skinny" jeans, I have bought and sold maybe 30 pairs of denim and ducks and whatnot in at least 6 wildly different recognizable cuts.

Women have so much versatility available to them in fashion, but those skinny jeans have a deathgrip on their gams. How to defeat?

10. APK

APK Senior member

Did the crowd part on purpose or what? The Detroit show is going to live in infamy in OF lore because of the glass bottles, but the crowd was actually pretty great otherwise. Intense, but not maliciously so. All crowd surfers and stage divers were well taken care of.

11. APK

APK Senior member

Hetero men can easily appreciate the eye candy of today's leg silhouette on women, but it is still getting boring at this point.

I've been trying to assist where indicated my fiance purchase a new pair of jeans as hers which fit and are modern are faded in that cheap light blue way, not the cool superdenim way. The difficulty is, there is absolutely only ONE acceptable silhouette she and every other woman under 50 the entire US wide seems to accept. These 3 years that she has been wearing "skinny" jeans, I have bought and sold maybe 30 pairs of denim and ducks and whatnot in at least 6 wildly different recognizable cuts.

Women have so much versatility available to them in fashion, but those skinny jeans have a deathgrip on their gams. How to defeat?

This must be a geographical thing, because I'd kill to be fed up with seeing girls wearing leggings or skinny jeans.

12. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

fuck I hope the baltimore crowd is good. i also hope tyler's voice isn't too fucked up.

13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

yukata not much else [​IMG]

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Did the crowd part on purpose or what? The Detroit show is going to live in infamy in OF lore because of the glass bottles, but the crowd was actually pretty great otherwise. Intense, but not maliciously so. All crowd surfers and stage divers were well taken care of.

I'm not even sure, shit was a huge blur of de-hydration and pushing people over. Might've slapper a 14 year old trying to get on the stage.

15. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That blazer is beautiful. [​IMG]

Not sure about the shorts, I think I'd prefer something a bit slimmer and dressier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.