The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

PG with meercat in the park is epic! lol [​IMG]

also thatgirl is cute as fuck, most of you assholes have probably never gotten with a girl that cute/well-dressed...get off her nuts.

I'll assume you're not talking to me, because frankly, I'm kind of a "big deal" around here.

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

wally, why do you puss out on your harsh critiques when it concerns women?

3. Hot Dog Day #49

Hot Dog Day #49 Senior member

am i allowed to critique your girlfriend...........please[​IMG]
    why hesitate?

4. Hot Dog Day #49

Funny, I said the exact same thing to him as we were leaving the men's room together at the restaurant. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Step kids, but they're grown up so are passed the embarrassed to be seen with stage (well i think they are [​IMG] ).

If you're feeling brave suggest she swaps the bright pink for white or light grey.

i'll mention it, haha! she's been wearing a lot of dark drapey stuff lately so i joked that she looks all gothninja'd out so i think she might've thrown in the pink for that [​IMG]

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

that's exactly what was giving me a headache. Seeing the hot pink just thrown in there in the mix. Definitely white/light gray needed..

its funny how your hair color kinda matches :p

6. Hot Dog Day #49

photo's pretty high contrast, didn't look that bright in person, heh

7. thatgirl again

thatgirl again Member

Wedges are ugly. Think there's a brain slug attacking you. Purse isn't all that either.

brain slug, lol .. something like that, he's usually cool though.

A fit for the summer. Bought a bunch of summer pieces this week. Pants are from Berlin, really loved them the moment I saw them, interesting cut, and they're really comfy, plus I like the mustardy colour (instead of the traditional khaki).

[​IMG]

i like this look & especially the buttons on the shirt.

8. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

I'm just now appreciating the fact that jabonator's belt has the same pattern as his shirt. makes me think that somewhere off screen hides his animated children's show sidekick. Silhouette is cool though

9. DLester

DLester Senior member

Hot dawg yall look super cute.

Nice cardi, what is it? Looks like one I have

MF was saying he was over cardis a day or so ago, funny how people go in cycles. I have my eye on several to pick up during sales season. I wear spring knits during winter so I will get a lot of use out of them.

girlfriend thought it was funny that i take pictures of myself to post on the internet for other guys to look at so she wanted to have one of her, haha [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

knit is the same as last pic, shirt is purple but i guess you can't tell.

that's exactly what was giving me a headache. Seeing the hot pink just thrown in there in the mix. Definitely white/light gray needed..
    its funny how your hair color kinda matches :p

I like the bit of hot pink. It would be overkill if the whole getup were hot pink of course, but people here get so feverish over a bit of color sometimes. I don't know why.
    re; gettin' the lady on board, haha. She LOVES Style Forum. In fact, I accuse her of looking at it more than me....:::walk in the room.....:::laptop slams shut:::: [​IMG]
    That is funny, it is good to hear that people are getting their SO into the game. I personally would rather be dead than attempt that; I would get the biggest WTF? response of my life.

10. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

hot dog and slack look so happy. fuck clothing man that's what's really important.

11. Lane

Lane Senior member

Hot dawg yall look super cute. Nice cardi, what is it? Looks like one I have I like the bit of hot pink. It would be overkill if the whole getup were hot pink of course, but people here get so feverish over a bit of color sometimes. I don't know why.
    gray, white, AND BLACK are colors, btw. I think sometimes people here forget that as well.

12. bows1

bows1 Senior member

hot dog and slack look so happy. fuck clothing man that's what's really important.

Duh.

13. APK

APK Senior member

gray, white, AND BLACK are colors, btw. I think sometimes people here forget that as well.

Stop being so god damn literal.

14. Hot Dog Day #49

Hot dawg yall look super cute.

Nice cardi, what is it? Looks like one I have

MF was saying he was over cardis a day or so ago, funny how people go in cycles. I have my eye on several to pick up during sales season. I wear spring knits during winter so I will get a lot of use out of them.

I like the bit of hot pink. It would be overkill if the whole getup were hot pink of course, but people here get so feverish over a bit of color sometimes. I don't know why.

That is funny, it is good to hear that people are getting their SO into the game. I personally would rather be dead than attempt that; I would get the biggest WTF? response of my life.

it's actually just some lambswool uniqlo shit. it's held up real well and was cheap so idk. i get hot really easily so i don't wear knits that often. thanks man [​IMG]

yeah brah

15. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

Cooler weather today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

YMC
    Nigel Cabourn
    EG
    Creep
    Palladium