The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coco2010

coco2010 Senior member

you seem like a cool guy who has more money than sense

please google the nearest circus in your area and donate those things on your feet....you look ridiculous

lol

[​IMG]

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

listen here, i dont really hate those shoes

I JUST HATE THEM ON YOU, as they are too bulky for your frame

i have seen some ppl pull them off, but you are not one of them

what you are doing is buying all these nice items from all these designers and just throwing them on and hoping that it works

Really hard to take you seriously since all you do is insult people. I mean I seriously don't even know why I'm responding since I am most likely just being trolled here.

3. Hot Dog Day #49

Hot Dog Day #49 Senior member

rfx i have a question, no hate dude but why do you always put that tacky watermark on all the pictures of stuff you buy

4. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

so that other people don't use the pics to sell fake shit or whatever.

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

rfx i have a question, no hate dude but why do you always put that tacky watermark on all the pictures of stuff you buy

I always see my pics used on ebay or other B/S forums to sell fake items. From shoes to watches, mostly shoes with Jordans and Nikes. I would get PMs asking if it was me selling the stuff and it just got annoying after a while so I started watermarking everything and it just stuck.

6. APK

APK Senior member

I wonder if wally tucks his daughters in at night, kisses them on the forehead and says, "Sweet dreams. Daddy needs to go troll an online clothing forum."

7. Hot Dog Day #49

Hot Dog Day #49 Senior member

I always see my pics used on ebay or other B/S forums to sell fake items. From shoes to watches, mostly shoes with Jordans and Nikes. I would get PMs asking if it was me selling the stuff and it just got annoying after a while so I started watermarking everything and it just stuck.
    ah okay, i get it. interesting.

i think the cut is too extreme, considering that you dress so conservatively

less volume on top and more so the sides would balance your potato head like shape

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip3906.htm

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/a/flattering.htm

http://menshair.about.com/od/haircar...alfeatures.htm

Do you mean like this?

http://i.imgur.com/88Iyp.png

or no?

8. 0JSIMPS0N

0JSIMPS0N Senior member

rfx shoes look bad on u

9. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

damn. thought jweid was saucemaster for a second. a bit too skinny to be sauce but pretty close

10. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

like this a lot, you should take advantage of your lean and proportionate body by wearing clothes that accentuate it

I thought that i generally do.

and chrono, i think shoreman made the saucemaster comparison yesterday, which i guess is pretty obvious since i shaved my head.
    I dont think sauce was posting much anymore when i started posting here but ive seen some of his old fit pics and do see the resemblance.

11. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

Just trying on my silent hoodie

[​IMG]

just picked up a light grey one from gilt today, went with the XS. Will probably be a little longer/drapier than most stuff i have but i think it should work.
    There are a couple different fits/cuts for the silent hoodies, arent there? Gilt did really say which it is but i think its the slimmer of the 2 (i.e. not the one that they called the oversized hoody)

12. snake

snake Senior member

Yeah oki-ni had a few different styles of the silent hoodies. I was surprised to see how much they retailed for. I didn't know gilt had any light grays in stock or I would have picked one up. I think all they had in stock when I bought them were the vintage black and this brown/black one.

13. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

It was in the "inspired by music" sale today. $59 and there is still an XS left [​IMG]

14. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I thought that i generally do. and chrono, i think shoreman made the saucemaster comparison yesterday, which i guess is pretty obvious since i shaved my head. I dont think sauce was posting much anymore when i started posting here but ive seen some of his old fit pics and do see the resemblance.
    I think it was the sunglasses that put it over the top. You guys also do the same slim but not skinny everything silhouette and casual clothing. Trim and things always hit in the right spot. How are you liking the shaved head? First time you've done it? I've always wanted to (not shiny clean but like a #3 or something) but can never bring myself to do it

15. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

i see snake eyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.