• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah I need to pile on with the love around here for lane's past 2 fits, like he's really got his **** figured out

gosurface looks great and seems really good at that avant goth look or whatever it's called. whatever it is he gets it

jwied looks totally natural and happy and I hope more of his photos look like this

and nicelynice looks like so cute with his little haircut!
x9F7y.gif

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My avatar seems to be much more impressive than my fit
cold[1].gif

And yea, that album is killer. I loooooove you Jesus Cariiiiist

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
where did you get the idea to wear those from? user milspex from 5thD/superfuture wore them all the time and made them kind of a small internet trend.
The idea was...whoa Julius makes beanies...wait those aren't beanies. They are much cooler, and have a cool design...*buys* haha, it's interesting how this is so strange to everyone. I must live in my own little world cuz I don't find it that strange of a hat.
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
yeah I need to pile on with the love around here for lane's past 2 fits, like he's really got his **** figured out
thank you! And you reminded me of how you wanted to see me when I was younger. I tried to find a picture of myself in high school. But I didn't wear all black, but I was inseparable from this really long oversized black diesel
tongue.gif
jacket and I wore black sunglasses, fingerless gloves, but surprisingly no all black. Chronoaug: its a Rick lamb stooges

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
nice tween, but i don't think the boot tuck is right with those

Oh it's not a tuck really, I just don't tie my boots and let them flop around wherever and that's how my pants fall on them sometimes. I agree that it looks weird in that shot though but my pants actually fall over 3 of the 4 sides of the boot

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Hey, Robbie! Is that a canonet?

Just met up with Ed on Saturday; really nice guy!

It is a minolta.

check your pms.

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
jwied: looks great, love the sleeve roll

Originally Posted by SirGrotius
Great look.

Originally Posted by nicelynice
Didn't recognize JWIED because he's outdoors, looks good haha

Originally Posted by johnH123

Your fits are always so great, nice and simple.

Originally Posted by tween_spirit

jwied looks totally natural and happy and I hope more of his photos look like this

Thanks all.

and i agree about lane. Really like those torn-up jeans, leather is good in last fit, and i like the headwrap thing, it seems to suit him and doesnt seem costumey to me.

nice fits tween_ and nn (always like your stuff though).

and +1 on the NMH love.. in the aeroplane is definitely one of my fav. albums of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads